Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: Dirk or T-Mac

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

dirk over t.mac but yao over dirk

Quote Originally Posted by DreamRockets
    dirk over t.mac but yao over dirk
    yeap, without Dirk, DAllas won games, but without Yao(score 20 shoots per games), Rox lose its game

I rule the local playground Finn T-Mac's Avatar

macgrady chokes just as much a dirk. he had a 3-1 lead against the pistons. said "its great to finally get out of the first round" then lost 3 straight and was sent home.
    And how many years ago was that...things have changed from that. You don't have to look so far to see how bad dirk choked..

But that's not the case, how much dirk chokes. You have to look at it from the point that, this rockets team, is much more better with t-mac than dirk. yao-mcgrady is a inside-outside compo, yao-dirk would be inside-inside. right now, mcgrady likes to play outside, be the playmaker, slash to the basket, draw defenders and pass the ball. He's been doing it great and when you need him to score, he does so. it would be a problem to put dirk and yao to the paint at the same time. Two post scorers and no help from outside..the defense could consentrate inside. yes, dirk can shoot from the outside, but he's not doing it so much today. With couple of trade's dirk could fit to this team but right now the rockets are way more better with t-mac and yao. And we'll see how t-mac "chokes" in the finals

Saw a basketball once Mind Raper's Avatar

Default Dirk is greater than McGrady.

Dirk is better simply because he has more range and a more accurate shot than "McGravy".

This would not have been true when T-back was in Orlando, when he would attack the basket and be w/out mercy towards his opponents. Yet now that he is in Houston, he has become a jumpshooting guard. In the nationally televised games that I have watched on TNT or NBA TV, McGrady has not shown flashes or even hints of the the player he used to be. Instead of driving to the basket (for fear I guess of his ailing back....boo hoo) he settles for simple jumpshots and 3 pointers. He went from a multi-faceted player to a predictable all-star. As he rushes to the basket, instead of finishing the play he kicks out the ball to another player. Assist! , c'mon your not Steve Nash here. Your Tracy "freakin" McGrady! Mr. 62 pts./ Sir 13 pts. in 33 sec! I mean he's scoring well below last season's average and hasn't shown leadership the same way Yao Ming has.

On the other side of the spectrum, Dirk has shown he can lead a team to victory. Since last year's playoffs he has shown something McGrady's been missing , GUTS. Dirk takes jumpshots over opponents w/out remorse. He drives to the basket like the all-star he is. Dirk doesn't settle for racking up assist but instead helps his team by actually putting points on the board. His range is uncanny compared to McGrady. Dirk's shot is much more fluid and accurate, unlike McGrady's which is w/out arc and w/ too much power. Nowitzki has proved time and time again he has what it takes to lead a team deep into the playoffs. Remember last years finish against the Grizzlies. Dirk sank that game winning shot, not Terry, not Howard, but Dirk. Dirk was last year's 3 point shoot-out winner, and will also be this year.

In conclusion, I would have said that McGrady was better than Dirk a few years back. But now there is undeniable evidence that Dirk Nowitzki is light years ahead of McGrady.

Saw a basketball once

Default Tmac Is At The Top Of Any List... Lets Get That Clear

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT DOWN WITH TMAC...
    GOT SOMETHING TO SAY..

WELL SEE YOUR TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS.....

NOW SINCE YOU KNOW MY STANCE...

I AINT GOTTA SAY...

I WOULD TAKE A TWO TIME SCORING CHAMPION ANY DAY......
    OVER THE 7FT SWINGMAN.......

I WOULD RATHER HAVE A CLUTCH SHOOTER, GREAT PASSER, ALWAYS CREATING PLAYS, TWO TIME SCORING CHAMPION...

OVER
    DIRK... THE GUY WHO WILL NEVER GO DOWN AS BEING "THE MAN'

THIS TOPIC IS LAME...

TMAC OR DIRK???

A BETTER TOPIC WOULD BE TMAC OR LEBRON, OR FLASHWADE, OR KOBE, OR VINCE.... YOU KNOW...

THE CREAM OF THE CROP.... WHICH IS WHERE TMAC BELONGS...

THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE T-WOLVES GAME...

LOL
    BUT THIS CHEERS ME UP

PEACE OUT
    Last edited by HTOWNMIKE; 12-07-2006 at 10:12 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park

you are an idiot

Saw a basketball once Mind Raper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HTOWNMIKE

TMAC OVER DIRK!!!
    ANYDAY
    ALLDAY
    EVERYDAY
    TWICE ON SUNDAY!!!!
    CLUTCH CITY..

QUIT GETTIN EMOTIONAL....
    CRYBABY

"ALL CAPPS.. ALL CAPPS."

HTOWN STAND UP!!
    Wow! All you can do is rant and type in all caps huh?

It's funny how you have proven nothing with your replies while the rest of us post detailed and thorough responses.

But do as you please.

TYPE IN ALL CAPS AS TO

PROVE SOME TYPE OF POINT

BUT JUST COME OFF AS SOME KIND OF

MORONIC POSTER!!!!!

(Oh yeah and

PEACE OUT

H-TOWN STAND UP!!)

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease littlespyda's Avatar

t mac

Not airballing my layups anymore Chairman_Yao's Avatar

Default Re: Dirk or T-Mac

Dunno, but I'm gonna have to go with T-Mac.

its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar

Dirk's much bigger and has got a better shot, but T-Mac is a better overall player. If Dirk was as good as T-Mac he'd be in the starting lineup at the ASG

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

LMFAO at people saying TMac

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    LMFAO at people saying TMac
    Bookmarked, will neg later .