Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant...

Default Re: Kevin Durant...

this bitch can't stop crying

NBA Superstar

Oh great, here come the fu[COLOR="Black"]ckin[/COLOR]g p[COLOR="Black"]ussies[/COLOR] with this alpha/beta shit.

Durant is dominating at the highest level of basketball and gracefully thanking everyone along the way and you fu[COLOR="Black"]cking[/COLOR] losers are sitting in your mothers basement jacking off 5-6 times a day to make up wasted time, going on the internet and calling people who have achieved far more than you "beta."

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be on the basketball court or in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you p[COLOR="Black"]ussies[/COLOR] have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

Some of you people lead a sad life. Durant just reconnected me with my father and made me appreciate what I have in life and all you guys can do is sit around and troll on the internet until another hour passes and you can jack off some more before your mom gets home and b[COLOR="Black"]itch[/COLOR]es at you for going nowhere in life. Pathetic.
    Last edited by russwest0; 05-06-2014 at 06:21 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Oh great, here come the fu[COLOR="Black"]ckin[/COLOR]g p[COLOR="Black"]ussies[/COLOR] with this alpha/beta shit.

Durant is dominating at the highest level of basketball and gracefully thanking everyone along the way and you fu[COLOR="Black"]cking[/COLOR] losers are sitting in your mothers basement jacking off 5-6 times a day to make up wasted time, going on the internet and calling people who have achieved far more than you "beta."

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be or the basketball court on in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you p[COLOR="Black"]ussies[/COLOR] have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

Some of you people lead a sad life. Durant just reconnected me with my father and made me appreciate what I have in life and all you guys can do is sit around and troll on the internet until another hour passes and you can jack off some more before your mom gets home and b[COLOR="Black"]itch[/COLOR]es at you for going nowhere in life. Pathetic.

[COLOR="White"]You're right doe[/COLOR]

seriously was beta, rocketsfan was right, had to turn that shit off two minutes in. couldn't stand that fake tough guy act he was trying to pull off.

NBA Superstar

Moe I may not tell you this much but I love you homie. I remember when you were in the red and my shit was looking like Silkk and all we had was eachother and now we're here.

And this is just the beginning.

Banned

Moe I may not tell you this much but I love you homie. I remember when you were in the red and my shit was looking like Silkk and all we had was eachother and now we're here.

And this is just the beginning.
    Started from the bottom, now we're losers.

Decent playground baller crawdaddy4ou's Avatar

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be on the basketball court on in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you p[COLOR="Black"]ussies[/COLOR] have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Enjoy your consolation prize Durant and OKC will be put out of their mystery soon enough.

mystery

mystery

mystery

mystery

Banned

Durant and his stans beta fakkits confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

Put your helmet back on, little bitch.

Not airballing my layups anymore Bl's Avatar

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be on the basketball court on in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you p[COLOR="Black"]ussies[/COLOR] have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

just so you know when this series is over please know "it gets better"

http://www.itgetsbetter.org/

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Durant and his stans beta fakkits confirmed
    lol funny coming from a member of the lebron* mystery crew

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    lol funny coming from a member of the lebron* mystery crew
    Mystery crew. Make this a thing. New sig.

You are craving for your pop's dick again?

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Sherlock Holmes to the rescue, help them solve this shit