Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Jeff Teague > John Wall

Quote Originally Posted by dc_chilling
    Wall is bigger, faster, and more athletic in general. He plays D better, passes better, runs a team better, and scores at around the same clip as Teague despite being younger and less experienced.

There is no comparison. Wall >>>>>>>>>>> Teague.
    This

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Irving is better than Teague and debatable with Wall.
    Irving is not debatable with any of these guys. Every year he adds another top 6 draft pick to his team and every year he ends up back at the top of the lottery. Kyrie does absolutely nothing to help his team win.

Teague wasn't playing like that in the regular season. Granted he played great in the playoffs, but first let's see if he can carry that into next season. Wall is more proven because he played at his current level longer.

I always say that Teague could average 20ppg if he wasn't so stupid. Guy disappears for huge stretches and forgets he can get to the rim against nearly anybody.

That being said, Wall is clearly the better player. Much better passer and floor general, better defender, and even more athletic.

I hit on 5-footers

Insidehoops, get ready, the Jeff Teague stans...

...formerly known as Durant Stans...

...formerly known as Kobe Stans...

...are here!!!!!!

NBA sixth man of the year

Teague is not the brightest guy...this can be confirmed by his Pike High School transcript...Ironically, I live right around the corner from Pike, lol...

Teague is showing the blueprint to beat the Pacers but like Kenny Smith said, "the blueprint is supposed to work, Jeff"...lol

and hoisting 44 three pointers is not a blueprint...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Teague is not the brightest guy...this can be confirmed by his Pike High School transcript...Ironically, I live right around the corner from Pike, lol...

Teague is showing the blueprint to beat the Pacers but like Kenny Smith said, "the blueprint is supposed to work, Jeff"...lol

and hoisting 44 three pointers is not a blueprint...
    Teague wasnt the reason they lost....

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Teague wasnt the reason they lost....
    Then he sure wasn't the reason they almost won either, correct? I mean, if you're going to say you found a blueprint to stop a team, it would probably help if your team actually won, regardless of who did what...

Jeff Teague's first round stats -

19.3, 39%, 5apg(David West averaged the same amount of assists as he did), and 3 to's per game....

And his numbers would be even worse if Vogel wasn't so damn stubborn and had PG guard him the entire series...Didn't you say Teague didnt' need screens with PG on him? What happened to that? He did need screens basically any time PG was on him..Or if he didn't need them, he sure used them...

My point is why is he even talking?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Teague wasn't playing like that in the regular season. Granted he played great in the playoffs, but first let's see if he can carry that into next season. Wall is more proven because he played at his current level longer.
    That is not completely true there was a stretch towards the start of the season teague was getting a lot of praise, at least on here then he faded away a bit

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

no way..

wall is better...