Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default What about a roster like this next season?

First, I'd like to try and trade Noah and Taj Gibson and get rid of Hinrich, Dunleavy. I would LOVE to try and get Marc Gasol or LaMarcus Aldridge. But I don't know if that will happen. What about keeping Noah and trading Taj and Dunleavy and getting rid of Hinrich and going after some free agents? I was thinking about Jeff Green to put in the starting lineup at at the 3. I was thinking Jamal Crawford or Arron Afflalo to come in off the bench at the 2 and bring back Asik to come off the bench.

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
    PF: Gasol
    SF: Jeff Green
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Asik
    PF: Mirotic
    SF: Snell/McDermott
    SG: Crawford or Afflalo
    PG: Brooks

Legit contender?

College superstar

Default Re: What about a roster like this next season?

Why are we signing Green/Afflalo/Crawford instead of giving those spots to our growing and improving young players like Mirotic/McDermott/Snell?

All 3 of those players fill an obvious need, and have shown at least glimpses to being a productive NBA player.

Dunleavy is a FA, and if some team wants to bite on Hinrich/Gasol for a backup PG.... Toronto for Vasquez? Knicks for Galloway?.... then I'd be OK with that.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

McDermott isn't ready and I'm not convinced Snell is all that great either. The Bulls need more offense. Someone like Jamal Crawford would be able to provide that.

Just hoping Jimmy stays and Jeff Green is one of my favorite players in the league I really hope we can snatch him.