Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Triple Double! James Harden 24/10/10

3rd of his career. Shot the ball poorly in the 1st half, but later picked it up in the 2nd and finished with 24/10/10/2/1 on 7-20 shooting. Other than the shooting percentage, Harden has really been playing like great this year. His numbers in other areas are up and he's matured as a leader.

Also, Dwight finally came back and put up 26/13/3 on 82% shooting. Just wanted to put that out there

Default Re: Triple Double! James Harden 24/10/10

Kobe got a triple double in his 19th season

Asked YGS this in the GT, might as well put it out here for all Rockets fans.

What do you guys honestly think this team's ceiling is as presently constructed? Not next year or after roster moves down the road, but your reasonable opinion on what they could do this year. I'm starting to think they could be legit contenders but I haven't watched enough to know if they're just peaking early, Harden is playing out of his skin, or if they can sustain this.

Dwight's so fortunate he can play with high quality players like superstar James Harden and D-Mo the next Dirk. Pat Bev and Ariza are high quality players too. It's obvious Dwight had an easy night seeing as Denver was undermanned at the C. I wouldn't call it a good game, it is what is expected... I'd actually call it a bad game. Check his free throws... That sort of shit can cost games. A team full of elite players can mask the deficiency of Dwight...

If only it were this easy for others.

Rockets still hasn't had their full roster. Motiejunas might take Jones' starting job.

Beverly/Canaan
    Harden/Terry
    Ariza/K-Pap
    Jones/Motiejunas
    Howard/Motiejunas

9 player rotation for playoffs I'm guessing.

31/12/11.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

His last rebound was a bit shameful, but it's whatever. Anything to keep this bearded **** playing at a high level.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

What do you guys honestly think this team's ceiling is as presently constructed? Not next year or after roster moves down the road, but your reasonable opinion on what they could do this year. I'm starting to think they could be legit contenders but I haven't watched enough to know if they're just peaking early, Harden is playing out of his skin, or if they can sustain this.
    Biggest change from last season is the team's defense. Grabbing Ariza, and Harden's defensive improvement have changed a lot of things. We're allowing less points and our opponents' FG% has lowered. Everyone on the team is giving good great effort on that end. If we continue to play like we currently are, and get all our guys back healthy, then I think the team has a nice shot at ending up as the 4th or 5th seed and making the WCF or at least the 2nd round. All depends on Harden though. If he brings his A game in the playoffs, the Rockets can make a nice run.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

WCF.

Don't think they can beat LAC or OKC in the finals, but anyone else, they have a good shot at in a 7 game series

GS doesn't scare me with a healthy roster (our roster).
    We've beaten SAS six games in a row now.
    Dallas has a lot of issues.
    I think Houston wins a rematch with Portland with this roster.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Dwight's so fortunate he can play with high quality players like superstar James Harden and D-Mo the next Dirk. Pat Bev and Ariza are high quality players too. It's obvious Dwight had an easy night seeing as Denver was undermanned at the C. I wouldn't call it a good game, it is what is expected... I'd actually call it a bad game. Check his free throws... That sort of shit can cost games. A team full of elite players can mask the deficiency of Dwight...

If only it were this easy for others.
    Seek help.

wcf. not finals material just yet, needs1 more piece...unless dmo can keep up his production and become that 3rd star

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    wcf. not finals material just yet, needs1 more piece...unless dmo can keep up his production and become that 3rd star
    I think they can go finals with a healthy roster, its just a matter of match ups.

Hakeem won his first championship when their nemesis Seattle lost to the Denver Nuggets in the first round.

I think if we avoid a healthy OKC the worst match up for Houston, they can go the the Final. I think we can beat LAC another bad match up with a healthy team.

Houston still have the trade exemption money so let see what Morey can do.

mvp calibre right now.

Mvp Mvp Mvp

I'm a little more impressed with MCWs triple double tonight because it almost helped get the pitiful 76ers a win against a top tier Memphis team.
    But I'm happy in both cases, I have both of them on my dynasty team!