Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: LeBron James 20k milestone game: HEAT (24 - 12) @ Warriors (23 - 12) Game Thread

So the heat is indeed coasting after all...

Default Re: LeBron James 20k milestone game: HEAT (24 - 12) @ Warriors (23 - 12) Game Thread

Warriors lost 4 out of 5 and have to play the spurs, clippers, and thunder. They will fall to 23 and 17, the nuggets will catch them, and Faried or Danillo will get the all star nod over Lee, while Garnett starts in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Warriors lost 4 out of 5 and have to play the spurs, clippers, and thunder. They will fall to 23 and 17, the nuggets will catch them, and Faried or Danillo will get the all star nod over Lee, while Garnett starts in the east.
    Good.

LeBron shaking hands with the courtside heat fans. What a class act.

Banned

LeBron gave his royal hand to a white guy! Confirmed not a racist. Aw shit here comes the Manti Te'o FAKE gf headlines on ESPN

Serious playground baller Jolokia's Avatar

David Lee averages 0.2 blocks per game?

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

anyone have that crossover and jumper by lebron

Perfect storm, not going to read too much into this game.

1. Heat coming off bad losses, needed a win.
    2. Heat lost to Warriors at home, and LeBron wanted revenge.
    3. No Curry, the Warriors biggest asset against the Heat.

3 losses in a row though, hopefully Curry is back for our next game.

Miami can play well when they want to but hey most normal people knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    LeBron shaking hands with the courtside heat fans. What a class act.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Just got back from this game....lucky me it was not a game at all and I spent $165 on each ticket.
    Milestone??? I guess but call me when Lebron breaks the all time mark.
    But I got to say watching LeBron live....simple amazing. And I'm not talking about his strength and speed...but his court vision and passing. The man is flawless. I don't cheer for the guy but he more then has my respect.
    Really if you never seen him live you need to go see him while he is in his prime.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    Just got back from this game....lucky me it was not a game at all and I spent $165 on each ticket.
    Milestone??? I guess but call me when Lebron breaks the all time mark.
    But I got to say watching LeBron live....simple amazing. And I'm not talking about his strength and speed...but his court vision and passing. The man is flawless. I don't cheer for the guy but he more then has my respect.
    Really if you never seen him live you need to go see him while he is in his prime.
    Did they announce the milestones in arena? were there cheers/boos?

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Miami can play well when they want to but hey most normal people knew that.
    They beat a struggling, decent, but injured team. People aren't gonna stop buying this propaganda are they?.

I'm not saying the Heat can't play great ball, but this isn't a game to say that....they can turn it on bullcrap.

Tomorrow should be interested vs the undefeated Lakers.

It should at least be a better test

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Did they announce the milestones in arena? were there cheers/boos?
    You know what.... I missed it! My wife meet up with her friend who just got engaged during half time and we got back to our seats late. There was a good amount of Gear fans there though.