Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Chris Broussard: LBJ to Cleveland or Los Angeles in 2014

Do not send cheap superstars to LA please. Thanks.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Cleveland seems like the best option but all of this stories should be burned and thrown into a black hole. Nobody on this planet has any clue if LeBron will leave Miami and all this guessing is so stupid. I think it will happen only because the Heat will be washed up by then and LeBron wouldn't mind playing with a mature superstar, at that time, Kyrie Irving. The Nets also seem like a good candidate in my opinion. In 2014, they can waive Joe and Gerald and sign LeBron.

Deron, LeBron, Brook and Mirza.

Kyrie is no superstar. He is very similar to S Marbury. His stats have not made his team any better. And the only stat that jumps out at you is his three point shooting. His assist to turnover ratio is horrible

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    : Should we take Kobe and Dwight back?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    You honestly wouldn't want Lebron on your team?

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    : Should we take Kobe and Dwight back?
    Kobe was a superstar when the Lakers traded for his draft rights on draft day? Really?

Shaq and Dwight may be more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    You honestly wouldn't want Lebron on your team?
    not directed at me, but I'll reply.

I didn't like Chris Paul, don't like his demeanor on the court: he comes off as a total prick, but was willing to embrace him if he came to the Lakers.

I'm not a huge fan of LeBron, but his talent speaks for itself. He would make the Lakers better for many years to come. Who wouldn't want that? although if he did come... I fear his best days will have been behind him. he still needs to add a lot to his skill set to age gracefully. If he does not, he won't be nearly as effective as Kobe is at 34 and that's only 6 years away for him. LeBron and Dwight would be a very effective combination, their style would compliment each other pretty well.

Way too early to be talking about this stuff though and I have a feeling Riley will find a way to keep him in Miami regardless.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerspng
    not directed at me, but I'll reply.

I didn't like Chris Paul, don't like his demeanor on the court: he comes off as a total prick, but was willing to embrace him if he came to the Lakers.

I'm not a huge fan of LeBron, but his talent speaks for itself. He would make the Lakers better for many years to come. Who wouldn't want that? although if he did come... I fear his best days will have been behind him. he still needs to add a lot to his skill set to age gracefully. If he does not, he won't be nearly as effective as Kobe is at 34 and that's only 6 years away for him. LeBron and Dwight would be a very effective combination, their style would compliment each other pretty well.

Way too early to be talking about this stuff though and I have a feeling Riley will find a way to keep him in Miami regardless.
    You seem like a lakers fan, not just a kobe fan.

Kobe fans don't want him to go to LA, i think.

BTW i think lebron will be just fine as he ages. he's improved his jumper and post-game, will always be a great passer and As he gets slower/older i could see him making a switch to pf permanently. It wouldn't be a problem with dwight as the center.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Multiple sources..

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    You seem like a lakers fan, not just a kobe fan.

Kobe fans don't want him to go to LA, i think.

BTW i think lebron will be just fine as he ages. he's improved his jumper and post-game, will always be a great passer and As he gets slower/older i could see him making a switch to pf permanently. It wouldn't be a problem with dwight as the center.
    Was a Lakers fan long before Kobe and will be a Lakers fan long after Kobe.

Lebron's biggest problems are his footwork and his conscience. If he can work on the first and know when to let go of the second, he will be much better. His jumpshooting form, while not pretty, is effective for him. Trying to change it at this stage of his career, will probably just make it worse and his confidence lower. He's found a way to be effective with it and that's all that really matters, even if it's ugly as hell. He can add a lot of new weapons to his arsenal in the post, but not till he works on his footwork. He would be an effective PF, especially as the number of quality bigs shrinks every year. As Garnet, Duncan, Dirk and a few others retire in 2-3 years, he may be the best big man in the game if he moves down to the 4 spot, playing from that position, but he would have to be willing to give up his ball handling duties... which he may or may not be comfortable doing.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

He's more likely to go to the Clippers than the lakers.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Kyrie is no superstar. He is very similar to S Marbury. His stats have not made his team any better. And the only stat that jumps out at you is his three point shooting. His assist to turnover ratio is horrible

The only way you could have made this more obvious would be if you typed "I have never watched a minute of Kyrie playing basketball"

Let's GO!!

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN

it's not like Durant's team didn't suck for his first 3 years in the league.

Oh god. this shit is already starting up