Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Mexican drug lord El Chapo puts $100m bounty on Donald Trump "Dead or Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    It's pretty easy to spot the posters who have family members, or are themselves illegal immigrants.
    Like I said. I'm getting my banana boat ready
    Take my talents back to Mexico

Banned

Default Re: Mexican drug lord El Chapo puts $100m bounty on Donald Trump "Dead or Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Like I said. I'm getting my banana boat ready
    Take my talents back to Mexico
    Just don't get your back wet.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Just don't get your back wet.
    I'm bringing you with me

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Canelo_Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    How is it illogical? It's 100% logical.

I for example would love to live in Norway. I would love to move there and obtain all of the nice benefits that Norwegian citizens have. I know I will have a better life in Norway than the life I have now. I will make more money and have a higher standard of living there.

I can either apply for a visa, or sneak in and live illegally. I'm doing it for a better life brah!

Everyone wants a better life. That is no justification for sneaking in to and illegally working in countries. If you want to be in America so badly, apply for immigration status correctly. Follow the rules. Just because you sneak in to a country illegally, it doesn't mean you should be entitled to live there for the rest of your life and get all the benefits American citizens do.

I don't blame or vilify illegal immigrants. A lot of times I respect them as many are entrepreneurial and create jobs for themselves and work hard to get by. That doesn't mean I think they should be allowed and entitled to live here. They should follow the rules and not cheat the system.

The only illogical person here is you. Your argument is based entirely on emotion, and relies on logical fallacies, the opposite of logic.

http://thelawdictionary.org/article/...-pay-no-taxes/
    This is exactly what I mean by being illogical, you're missing the point by comparing it to someone that lives a decent life in the US and would just prefer to upgrade to a "premium package" offered in Norway, tens of thousands of miles away... Some of these illegal aliens literally have no opportunities of income and know that it's easier to cross the border than to starve..Yea they can bitch and whine to the Mexican government like some of you highly educated gentlemen are doing right now to your American government but when has the American government listened to us? Wtf did all those occupy Wallstreet protests achieve? You think the Mexican government is gonna give a flying **** about some it's least educated citizens asking for employment opportunities?

I already admitted I'm conflicted about the situation and don't really like to discuss the topic. I just feel obligated to jump in when people start trying to simplify the situation and can't understand that these are humans we are talking about. Bottomline, they'd do the same shit if they were born in the same situation.

Also, 49er I understand that centralAmerican-Americans are usually self-hating individuals. They try their hardest to bend over and get d!cked in the ass by white America in order to gain their acceptance. But please evaluate your life and some of the dumbass statements you make because they are pure cringe. Just because you grew up going to one of those little central American Christian churches that often have Jersusalem in their names (found in the sf valley, South Central or Huntington Park, where im sure you live) doesn't make you Jewish. So all that hate you spew against Muslims doesn't make you more American it just makes you look like an idiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Canelo_Griffin
    So all that hate you spew against Muslims doesn't make you more American it just makes you look like an idiot.

You are what is wrong with this world by grouping Muslims with ISIS.

I hate on ISIS but you conveniently throw Muslims into the equation with them.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

I get it. If I happened to be born in Mexico and I could just walk across the border and live in America, I'd do it. Of source. I understand that.
    That's not true, depends on many factors. There are more than 120 million Mexicans and they aren't all trying to get to the US, not even close. In my case, on my dad's side, most of my family lives in the US because we've been US citizens since Texas became part of the US. On my mom's side, all of them live in Mexico because they didn't need to emigrate because they are doing pretty well. Some have even emigrated to Spain. That is the country that Mexicans who are doing well choose to go if given a choice between the US or Spain. Most of the people entering the US ilegally in recent times are rural folks with limited skills to get ahead in Mexico.

Mexicans who are doing well in Mexico aren't moving to the US.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-10-2015 at 08:22 PM.