Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Bus Driver gets spit on, Beats spitter, than gets fired.

Regardless of how late of a reaction the bus driver made upon being spat on he had the right to defend himself. Although one can argue his anger and rage defending himself took a toll when he continued to merciless become the offender. You're allowed to defend yourself to the extent of taking control. After being in complete control and becoming the aggressor you can and will be pinned down for it. Unless both parties come to an outside agreement that it shouldn't of ever happened I see the bus driver being fired for good and facing some serious penalties.

I would've did the same. **** you spitting in my face for.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

drunk or not he deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    my point is threatening to call security or police does nothing to solve his problem about which he would be threatening to call security or police. either way, he has to stay on the damn bus. nobody's giving golden moral stars to anybody here, just considering what probably ran through his head.

and do people really think moving buddy's stuff off the bus was such a bad move? i mean, it got the dude up. so it worked. after that, well everybody done ****ed up. but up to that point, i don't think he made any outlandish decisions here. he made the calls i'd like to think i'd make.... up to the point he goes bananas and wallops the asshole.

just ramblin here though lol, exceptional situations like these, who knows how you react

You don't threaten to call security… You call them for real, and let them remove the guy

He shouldn't have touched the guy's stuff.. That is what got everything going in the wrong direction.. Yes, moving his stuff was a bad idea. What if the guy pulls out gun and shoots the driver?

Im sure there is strict protocols on how to deal with unruly customers.. People sleeping on the bus is a fairly common occurrence.. The driver had to had to know better

Funny thing is, Ive never seen (or heard of) a woman do that.. I have seen mean women bus drivers, but i have never seen a woman bold enough to kick a man's belongings off the bus..

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

12 years and no other incidents? Poor driver must've been fed the f up