Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: best phone on the market?

Well

I've been trying to hold off on getting a phone for a while. I will likely get a phone with Wind Mobile (Ottawa), but they don't carry the iPhone. Im forced to select an Android phone for the moment so Im trying to decide between the HTC One and the Nexus 5. I've been watching videos and reading reviews and they're neck to neck.

But I'll only have the phone for 15 days (or 30 minutes of talk time), after which I'll get an iPhone (once I get paid... new job).

But who knows... perhaps I keep an Android phone (highly doubt it).

So, I ask my feller ISH bros, which one should I go with:

Nexus 5 or HTC One?

I will be leaving in 30 minutes so please hurry!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    I don't like all that touchscreen long phone shit.

Blackberry is my answer.
    why are you even here, go read the sports pages on your local paper

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Well

I've been trying to hold off on getting a phone for a while. I will likely get a phone with Wind Mobile (Ottawa), but they don't carry the iPhone. Im forced to select an Android phone for the moment so Im trying to decide between the HTC One and the Nexus 5. I've been watching videos and reading reviews and they're neck to neck.

But I'll only have the phone for 15 days (or 30 minutes of talk time), after which I'll get an iPhone (once I get paid... new job).

Nexus 5 or HTC One?

HTC One, probably the more Iphone like of the 2 with its build quality and audio (despite being thought of as a gimmick to some, beats audio phones sound great imo)

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Ye I agree.

Also the Iphones hold onto their value much better. An Iphone 4, a phone that was released almost 2 years before the S3, is selling for a similar price as the S3 on craigslist and eBay.
    Yeah, you can get an iPhone and use it for a two year contract, then sell it for the contract price of the new one and then some if you take care of it.

Apple covers their phones much better. Things that I've had to have insurance for with other phones and then pay a deductible for a shoddy refurb model with lesser materials, I get covered for free with Apple and it's not a shitty replacement.

Not only is it the best phone I've had, but it's been the cheapest one to own.

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    why are you even here, go read the sports pages on your local paper
    Why are you guys getting all bothered?

I actually do use modern technology, I just like to sit down in front of my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    HTC One, probably the more Iphone like of the 2 with its build quality and audio (despite being thought of as a gimmick to some, beats audio phones sound great imo)
    Yeah that's what Im leaning towards. I really like their UI as well, I understand that Nexus is Google as it was meant to be, but the HTC just looks sweet.

I won't be having it for long either so it may be easier for me to adjust to the HTC One. Although it is a bit more expensive....

Well

Nexus 5 or HTC One?

You are so broke that you literally have to wait until pay day to buy the Iphone.

Jeezus, get a $100 phone.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    You are so broke that you literally have to wait until you get paid to buy an Iphone?

Jeezus, get a $100 phone.
    I just moved to a new country, bought a new home and just starting a new job Monday dude.

I'll be able to afford the iPhone in 2 weeks with no issues whatsoever, but I haven't been paid yet (2 weeks) and my savings are gone with no cheques coming in from the states (gotta get used to Canadian spelling )

I just moved to a new country, bought a new home and just starting a new job Monday dude.

I'll be able to afford the iPhone in 2 weeks with no issues whatsoever, but I haven't been paid yet (2 weeks) and my savings are gone with no cheques coming in from the states (gotta get used to Canadian spelling )
    That still sounds like a situation where you should spend less on a phone man... just get a razor from eBay for now.

I got hear this question everyday at work...

I'm rocking a nexus 5 from Google play store... 32gbs...

Don't like the battery... camera is more than fines.. Mother****efs obsessed about megapixel zzzz read what that actually does...

Performance... Its quicker than my note 3 when I had that... Note 3 battery is a beast tho, can't kill it...

Nexus 5 pisses me off with all the Google snyc shit tho... I don't like hangouts (its what it uses instead of messaging) I don't like Google chrome because it won't let u upload pics from ur phone gallery... And I don't like Google always trying to sync with everything or request shit... Google photos Scare me...

I'm trying to get people to buy the flex... See what that's all about... Still haven't

Sony's design is lame on the z1s... But its prolly good

All these phone are "good"... As they should be for them all being over 500 dollars.. Except nexus which is cheaper and good value...

G2... Its gotten hot as time goes.. Some people just don't like the button on the back but no real complains...

S4..,, most popular seller.... And will prolly continue to be for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    That still sounds like a situation where you should spend less on a phone man... just get a razor from eBay for now.
    Oh.. I was only gonna use it for 15 days then return it

I just need something to be contacted for the time being.

I ended up getting a cheap phone even tho Im eventually getting my money back. I may find an iPhone on Kijiji for a good price.

Banned

Or OP can just wait for the Galaxy S5 which is being announced Feb 24th or LG G Pro 2 ( dat back button doe )being announced this coming Thu. Goodluck either way OP

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Lol. You still rock VHS to bruh?

Quote Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
    Iphone 5s
    Right here