Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CP3 without BG

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: CP3 without BG

Blake played like a beast when CP3 was out last season. It's the opposite situation this season. Blake hasn't looked like himself this season. It's great to see him improve his jump A LOT, but he's not been himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Kyrie Irving playoff appearances: 0
    Correct, but it has nothing to do with the thread. You're dodging.

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    I notice the Clippers have played with more intensity without Blake. I've been so sick of Blake Griffin all season. Constantly taking breaks on defense, doesn't rebound, he tries to play like a wing player, chucking midrange and 3's all day acting like he's Curry because of his improved range. Lack of hustle on the defensive end which is contagious. Why would role players want to hustle if their 6'10" freak athletic beast isn't willing to hustle. I'm loving how the Clippers have played without Blake. If he comes back and the Clippers go back to playing soft passive no D no rebounding fakkitball, they seriously need to trade him this summer. What happened to rookie Blake? That dude was an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Posters like Uncle Drew are what's wrong with this forum. Dude isn't even here to actually discuss basketball, just hating/trolling for no reason other than attention.
    Basically.. dude is just another troll that can't discuss basketball. He's a simpleton, stuff like "conference finals" is the same shit as "2/5", "first round virgin", "5 rings doe"... idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Correct, but it has nothing to do with the thread. You're dodging.
    lol what

and what does his post have to do with this thread?

i like cp3. i thought he did fine in last year's playoffs. he guarded KD ffs.

iirc it has never or rarely been on cp3 that he doesn't make it to the WCF. it's circumstance due to really good teams. i think that's a stupid arbitrary condition to fulfill to be considered great, because once he makes it to the WCF it'll satisfy no one and just become "he's never won a championship".

Quote Originally Posted by rhowen4
    i like cp3. i thought he did fine in last year's playoffs. he guarded KD ffs.

iirc it has never or rarely been on cp3 that he doesn't make it to the WCF. it's circumstance due to really good teams. i think that's a stupid arbitrary condition to fulfill to be considered great, because once he makes it to the WCF it'll satisfy no one and just become "he's never won a championship".
    This.

The rest of you are just plain silly.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Kyrie couldn't lead a team to the post-season in the Weak East. Despite playing with two #4 picks and a year with a fellow #1.

Paul led a decent Hornets team to the playoffs in the stacked West and got robbed of an MVP.

nobody is suggesting that kyrie is better than paul