Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Reggie Jackson Reaction Tweet to trade

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    So Reggie single handedly won a playoff game for OKC last year preventing them from losing in 5 to the 7th seeded Grizzlies and this is how OKC fans show their love?

Shameful. New low for your hillbilly clowns.
    Sure, but then there's this:

- He's whined and bitched all season about his role on the team.

- He never really came through when we needed him in all the tight games we lost without KD and Russ. His favorite potential game-winner seemed to be some variation of a 25+, high-arching, contested jumper, which he failed miserably at time after time.

- His play this year has more (real) bad than good. His favorite shot after this year has been an 18-20 foot, stepback, contested, impossibly high-arching, fadeaway. He all but completely abandoned his once very reliable runner/floater game.

- He was clearly turning into a locker room cancer as evidenced by Westbrook's comments the last couple of days which coincided with it being made public Reggie's agent, which also means Reggie, asked to be traded.

Yes, what he did in game four against the Grizzlies in the playoffs last season was great and should be commended by all Thunder fans. He saved our season. But that doesn't completely erase all the bullshit and terrible play he's put the team and fans through this season.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Sure, but then there's this:

- He's whined and bitched all season about his role on the team.

- He never really came through when we needed him in all the tight games we lost without KD and Russ. His favorite potential game-winner seemed to be some variation of a 25+, high-arching, contested jumper, which he failed miserably at time after time.

- His play this year has more (real) bad than good. His favorite shot after this year has been an 18-20 foot, stepback, contested, impossibly high-arching, fadeaway. He all but completely abandoned his once very reliable runner/floater game.

- He was clearly turning into a locker room cancer as evidenced by Westbrook's comments the last couple of days which coincided with it being made public Reggie's agent, which also means Reggie, asked to be traded.

Yes, what he did in game four against the Grizzlies in the playoffs last season was great and should be commended by all Thunder fans. He saved our season. But that doesn't completely erase all the bullshit and terrible play he's put the team and fans through this season.
    huh

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    Hicktown is way better than living around ghetto trash. At least you don't have to worry about getting shot up in hicksville.
    He's not going to live down on 6 mile and woodward. They don't even play anywhere near there. Detroit has several of the most affluent areas in the country.

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

Glad Reggie is happy. I'd personally rather stay on the Thunder. I'd understand if he were going to a good team or a good city, but Detroit is currently neither.

lmao, jackson wanted outta that cancer team asap. i don't blame him at all. happy to see he got traded.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dee O Gee
    The thing I find most funny is that he's crying tears of joy because he got traded to DETROIT! What kind of person gets excited about moving to Detroit?

All the girls in Detroit got that good p**sy

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Bahaha KD is a boss. Didn't even give this ugly buffoon the time of day.

I hope the absolute worst for Weggie and I hope he rots in that shithole of a city.
    what a terrible team mate durant is lmao, after how reggie saved durant's legacy from a mvp embarrassment losing in the first round, that's the thanks he gets?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Dee O Gee
    The thing I find most funny is that he's crying tears of joy because he got traded to DETROIT! What kind of person gets excited about moving to Detroit?

detroit isnt all that bad when u got money...just like chicago,miami.....and i can name a few more cities i traveled to.

Banned

Exclusive video was released of him in the OKC tunnel after he got the news. He was crying, but it didn't look like tears of joy

I would be happy if I was a Thunder fan right now.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    Hicktown is way better than living around ghetto trash. At least you don't have to worry about getting shot up in hicksville.
    I have no quarrel with Oklahoma City but for the sake of information, the Pistons play in Auburn Hills, which is 30 miles north of Detroit with many affluent neighborhoods inbetween, including Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Troy, and Birmingham. It's a different world out there - would never have to think twice about the actual city of Detroit if that were his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I have no quarrel with Oklahoma City but for the sake of information, the Pistons play in Auburn Hills, which is 30 miles north of Detroit with many affluent neighborhoods inbetween, including Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Troy, and Birmingham. It's a different world out there - would never have to think twice about the actual city of Detroit if that were his choice.
    Preach These people have never been around, they just hear the media and immediately draw the conclusion that Detroit is bad

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Noticed Durant only tweeted about Perkins today. So glad we got rid of caner jackson, it's probably one of the reasons we went through a bad slump a month ago.