Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default A couple of shit stabbers almost get killed by Common at a NYC restaurant

Apparently one of these ring raiders spilled this dude's drink and he went straight up TLC on their ass. Video is crazy.

http://7online.com/news/attack-on-2-...-crime/700391/

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: A couple of shit stabbers almost get killed by Common at a NYC restaurant

NYC

Default Re: A couple of shit stabbers almost get killed by Common at a NYC restaurant

Unbelievable. Makes you feel unsafe. Just doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing, you can set someone off like that. That guy refused medical attention after taking a chair to the head like that? He obviously doesn't have Obamacare

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ly4OxUZv0

That chair shot is crazy. He could've killed both of them. Dude is a beast and couldn't even be restrained.

It's either Tyson Chandler or Carlos Boozer

This type of shit happen in Texas often? Everybody strapped in Texas.

shhhhhhh

Couple pretty clear pictures of the guy.. somebody with that distinctive a look won't be hidden for long

Hope the dude that swung the chair gets 20+ years in jail.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    NYC
    What's that supposed to mean? Chelsea is like Sex and the City come to life. Extremely rare to see something like that. I pass by that Dallas BBQ all the time. Definitely one of the last places in the city you'd expect something like that to go down. Gay dudes walk down the street in booty shorts holding hands like it's nothing and usually no one bats an eye.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    What's that supposed to mean? Chelsea is like Sex and the City come to life. Extremely rare to see something like that. I pass by that Dallas BBQ all the time. Definitely one of the last places in the city you'd expect something like that to go down. Gay dudes walk down the street in booty shorts holding hands like it's nothing and usually no one bats an eye.
    Idk lol. And yeah I know where Dallas BBQ is. It's a very safe area from what I've seen.

Also are you by any chance from East New York? Your location was their nickname in the early 90s.

Dude needs to be put in the gayest prison possible.

HEADSHOT!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Idk lol. And yeah I know where Dallas BBQ is. It's a very safe area from what I've seen.
    NY is the gentrification capitol of the U.S. you really need to go out of your way to find shitty neighborhoods nowadays. I remember when I was a kid seeing a dude attack another guy with a machete in Harlem. That area now has luxury high rises, a starbucks on every corner, and the average rent there is probably like $2,500/month.

Also are you by any chance from East New York? Your location was their nickname in the early 90s.
    Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    NY is the gentrification capitol of the U.S. you really need to go out of your way to find shitty neighborhoods nowadays. I remember when I was a kid seeing a dude attack another guy with a machete in Harlem. That area now has luxury high rises, a starbucks on every corner, and the average rent there is probably like $2,500/month.

Nah.
    I like how this is considered high in America.
    You guys would lose your shit to see what that a month gets you in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I like how this is considered high in America.
    You guys would lose your shit to see what that a month gets you in Australia.
    This is only because originally aud is supposedly half the value of usd. But recent rise in aud makes it seem expensive.

When i liven in perth renting a decent house cost aud750 per week