Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Message to LeBron and Kobe Stans plus Jordan legacy defenders.....

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I am not Corleone, that guy posted about 10 times as much as I do.
    Looks like a typical Corleone sentence right here

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I don't know if you're joking or not, but it really does...It was one away from being a total Corleone post

Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    2/7 is better?
    Stuff like this is why (sidekick rings shouldn't count against him as he DID win them... another way to make LeBron look better than Kobe when it matters most).

I've actually respected LeBron since he won the 2012 Finals (it hit rock bottom with the dancing, game 5, The Decision, cry gate, 8 points, and cough gate and I actually thought OKC would beat Miami that year because of everything he did the previous 2-3 seasons) and have said he was the best player the last three seasons numerous times. However, when a player has some of the worst fans in the league it's hard not to want to see him lose so THEY lose. The Kobe and Durant stans aren't nearly as bad, as I don't remember them celebrating the news of someone getting injured to make the title run easier for them (even though the guy that was "injured" never missed a game and played very well against Miami this year... karma? That's why I haven't said anything about the Kobe stans posting GIFs of LeBron being carried off the court because of the cramp). Plus always guaranteeing a victory every game is beyond arrogant and calling Kobe a rapist when it's a bottom of the barrel insult considering that he was found innocent, it's 10 years past its relevance, and just plain unoriginal. What goes around comes around...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This is true, but we all know LeBron isn't gonna get anywhere near that.

2/5

Stay mad
    Yea didnt you make a thread saying that you wouldnt blame LeBron if he would lose against the Spurs considering they're the better team?

Ahhh