Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Kansas is too stacked

They might just run the table all the way to the NCAA finals.

Too many good pieces, and they are starting to figure out their roles.

Default Re: Kansas is too stacked

I like Florida.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I like Florida.
    as a place to vacation.

Wiggins
    Embiid
    Selden
    Perry
    Tharpe

Head and shoulders above any other team's best five.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    as a place to vacation.

Wiggins
    Embiid
    Selden
    Perry
    Tharpe

Head and shoulders above any other team's best five.
    Cool story bro and I'm going to let you finish it. But Florida already handled Kansas and they too have gotten better.

They are not head and shoulders ahead of anyone. Based on this thread, it seems like you think they are on a similar level as 2011 Kentucky team, yes?

Florida's defence eats teams alive.

I think kansas had 17 turnovers in the first half when they played.

Ya we look really good right now. Wiggins no longer acts like a pvssy, Selden can finally shoot, Embiid is the best big man in the nation... Tharpe is even good now too.

Florida already handled Kansas and they too have gotten better.
    They haven't improved as much as younger guys like Wiggins, Selden, Embiid, and Brannen Greene. They're a completely different team with much more experience and composure. Florida did not "handle" us back then either, even with that huge first half - and those 20 or whatever TO's in the first half would never happen to the current KU team.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    They are not head and shoulders ahead of anyone. Based on this thread, it seems like you think they are on a similar level as 2011 Kentucky team, yes?

If those teams played, it would be a really close game. Would go either way. So yea they are on a similar level, and getting better.

Patric Young didn't even have a great game back then. And yes Florida handled Kansas. Since when were you a fan, this season? And to even suggest this team compared to Kentucky is laughable.

Love Live Life

They might just run the table all the way to the NCAA finals.

Too many good pieces, and they are starting to figure out their roles.
    Naw I don't think so.

The NCAA tourney is too unpredictable. You'll be better off betting that they get upset by a lower ranked team

Patric Young didn't even have a great game back then. And yes Florida handled Kansas. Since when were you a fan, this season? And to even suggest this team compared to Kentucky is laughable.

Losing by 6 points is not getting handled. I live in lawrence so ive been a fan for quite a while, lol. The least talented KU team of the last decade almost beat that Kentucky team, so im not sure why our most talented team ever wouldn't be able to fvck with 'em.

U either trolling or dunno shit about CBB

NBA Superstar

Cool story bro and I'm going to let you finish it. But Florida already handled Kansas and they too have gotten better.
    Whoa, 'cool story bro'? What is it 2011? Is that why you are talking about the 2011 Kentucky team?

Here's the deal, Wiggins and Embiid are playing at a level above what they did in the Florida game (and Wiggins still had twenty plus and ten plus boards) and the team is gelling and likely won't shit the bed in the first half they way they did back in early December.

Judging by your taglines though, you are quite fond of living in the past.

Kansas has the top two picks in the next draft (real talk yo, see I can do internet chatter from days of yore too!) and guys like Selden and Perry who can step up and drop twenty any given night.

Add in some of the great individual defenders on this team (Wiggins and Embiid are both world class) and the rebounding and I really can't see this team not going DEEP and probably winning it all.

To be a cocky cvnt, Imma say they run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    Losing by 6 points is not getting handled. I live in lawrence so ive been a fan for quite a while, lol. The least talented KU team of the last decade almost beat that Kentucky team, so im not sure why our most talented team ever wouldn't be able to fvck with 'em.

U either trolling or dunno shit about CBB
    The game wasnt as close as the score indicated. And who cares your least talented team almost beat Kentucky? Fact is they didn't just like your current Kansas team ACTUALLY lost to Florida yet you wanna talk about "next time wont happen we better yo". Deal with reality, no trolling.

Whoa, 'cool story bro'? What is it 2011? Is that why you are talking about the 2011 Kentucky team?
    I never said anything about Kentucky in my initial post. I just pulled a Kanye where I interrupted your speech TaylorIzzo

Here's the deal, Wiggins and Embiid are playing at a level above what they did in the Florida game (and Wiggins still had twenty plus and ten plus boards) and the team is gelling and likely won't shit the bed in the first half they way they did back in early December.
    Lets hope they dont shit the bed. They are playing better but still lack experience vs a really good defensive team my man.

Kentucky team was an anamoly
    Judging by your taglines though, you are quite fond of living in the past.
    I didn't introduce Kentucky, another poster did.

Kansas has the top two picks in the next draft (real talk yo, see I can do internet chatter from days of yore too!) and guys like Selden and Perry who can step up and drop twenty any given night.
    Cool story bro applies here. Draft projections has little to do with current college bbal festivities. Otherwise Doug McGetBuckets would be a top 5 pick.

Fall back bruh

Add in some of the great individual defenders on this team (Wiggins and Embiid are both world class) and the rebounding and I really can't see this team not going DEEP and probably winning it all.
    I can see elite 8. That qualifies as going deep so I'd agree. Final 4? Eh, winning the whole kit n kaboodle? I'd wager $$$$ on that. My paypal account has $$$ on the books. Wager a few if you really feeling bout it bout it. Uggggh

To be a cocky cvnt, Imma say they run the table.
    You motherf*cker you!

The game wasnt as close as the score indicated. And who cares your least talented team almost beat Kentucky? Fact is they didn't just like your current Kansas team ACTUALLY lost to Florida yet you wanna talk about "next time wont happen we better yo". Deal with reality, no trolling.

Oh no, a team starting 3 freshman lost to an experienced team at home in non con play. It's an impressive win, sure, but only because it's against us. The reality is that KU looks really good right now, 5 of our last 6 wins against ranked teams (not even '11 Kentucky did that) - and our extremely talented Freshman are finding their place.

KU in 6 if they played a 7 game series starting tomorrow.
    Last edited by Goliath Uterus; 01-31-2014 at 02:31 AM.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

I can see KU might struggle more to the Gators than to the #1 team Arizona. I think if Kansas and the gators meet somewhere along march madness before final 4 and beats the gators then Kansas will take it . Florida presents the most danger to kansas... But it wont be an easy win for Florida since Wiggins Tharpe and Embiid has improved by alot Florida improved too but its because of experience not because the players upped their game another level ...