Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Explosive Details on why Chris Paul hated Harden and vice versa

One problem with Paul is that...he doesn't have the cache to go at Harden. Someone whose actually been to the finals.

I don't like Harden's game. I don't like D'Antoni's offense. But I really don't like Paul's whiny personality and unrealistic expectations. ESPECIALLY in that system.

With GSW likely being a non-contender? Houston may have another shot @ a finals. An outside chance with Lebron/AD's Lakers but they're probably next in line. Going to need the right coach though. Harden will have to sacrifice some of his offense for defense. Maybe get Paul to handle the rock a bit more even at his age.

If they "hate" one another? Move Paul. Still think it could be salvaged though.

Made that high school varsity squad

Wasn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

[QUOTE=Jay-B]Wasn

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    They deserve each other, its glorious
    All time flop goats.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Cp3 is in the right here. Harden has been criticized by greats for acting disinterested and not engaged when the ball isn't in his hand on offense.

Despite being a flopper and failing with the Clippers due to unlucky circumstances he still has more respect in this league than Harden. Cp3 is known for almost beating the Lakers by himself as a member of the Hornets. While Harden is known as a regular season wonder/ massive choke artist which has not changed since his arguably all time worst choke job in 2012.

Cp3 saw success when Harden was on the bench. Harden's same tired arsenal doesn't work and never will in the playoffs. Step back 3, floater, dive into contact for foul calls.

Too bad the 18 team was really good. This isn’t surprising that they view the game differently however. The fit isn’t very good and the rockets excelled in 18 because Paul or harden were playing every minute and they actually only played like 18mpg together however. Cp3 functionally was like a 6th man who plays 30mpg and finishes the game but plays more with 2nd units. just a fantastic one however.

I think it’s salvageable however and there’s a title chance. Even with their flaws capela and Gordon are good help along with a great role player in tucker. La obviously has a better and better fitting duo but they haven’t rounded out their roster and it’s their first yr, it’s not a guarantee lakers are coming out. den matches up badly vs hou, completely threw the end of the season to avoid them. Gs is really only a threat unless klays back by the playoffs and they make some good signings with the injury exception.

The 3 east contenders are admittedly a challenge but not one seems all time great lvl. I wouldn’t favor hou right now over then but they’re beatable.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    Too bad the 18 team was really good. This isn’t surprising that they view the game differently however. The fit isn’t very good and the rockets excelled in 18 because Paul or harden were playing every minute and they actually only played like 18mpg together however. Cp3 functionally was like a 6th man who plays 30mpg and finishes the game but plays more with 2nd units. just a fantastic one however.

I think it’s salvageable however and there’s a title chance. Even with their flaws capela and Gordon are good help along with a great role player in tucker. La obviously has a better and better fitting duo but they haven’t rounded out their roster and it’s their first yr, it’s not a guarantee lakers are coming out. den matches up badly vs hou, completely threw the end of the season to avoid them. Gs is really only a threat unless klays back by the playoffs and they make some good signings with the injury exception.

The 3 east contenders are admittedly a challenge but not one seems all time great lvl. I wouldn’t favor hou right now over then but they’re beatable.
    I don't think D'Antoni is the right coach.

If they're going ALL out next year? Yeah. I just don't think Houston maxes out with him. They probably already did in 18 as you pointed out.

They haven't given D'Antoni an extension though. Are there ANY coaches available who'd get the best (whatever that is now) from this duo?

They probably got into an argument over which one was the worst flopper of all time.

Harden >>> Paul

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I don't think D'Antoni is the right coach.

If they're going ALL out next year? Yeah. I just don't think Houston maxes out with him. They probably already did in 18 as you pointed out.

They haven't given D'Antoni an extension though. Are there ANY coaches available who'd get the best (whatever that is now) from this duo?
    Not at all imo you

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    One problem with Paul is that...he doesn't have the cache to go at Harden. Someone whose actually been to the finals.

I don't like Harden's game. I don't like D'Antoni's offense. But I really don't like Paul's whiny personality and unrealistic expectations. ESPECIALLY in that system.

With GSW likely being a non-contender? Houston may have another shot @ a finals. An outside chance with Lebron/AD's Lakers but they're probably next in line. Going to need the right coach though. Harden will have to sacrifice some of his offense for defense. Maybe get Paul to handle the rock a bit more even at his age.

If they "hate" one another? Move Paul. Still think it could be salvaged though.
    100% Agreed

Very good NBA starter

Chris Paul doesn't seem to be able to get along with anyone.

His teams always collapse, though I do feel for him having to play with losers like Deandre Jordan. Having seen Deandre Jordan sabotage another PG phenom in Luka, I have gained new respect for CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic
    This. That moron CP3 wanted to play with Harden, you reap what you sow. I dont understand how anyone would like to play with Harden.
    Anyone can look at harden

Rest in piss and stay ringless, losers. Love watching CP0 and Harden get bounced every year.

CP has a legit gripe here though. How can Harden claim he wants to win that badly if he's not even willing to move off the ball? CP getting old and getting worse is not a legit reason not to help the team by moving off the ball.