Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: He could be trolling but Damon Jones says he has earth shattering news for tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Who is below those guys ??? Are u retards trying to really spin that? That

Default Re: He could be trolling but Damon Jones says he has earth shattering news for tomorrow.

LeGM is making kiddies soil they diapers again

So ....

Kyrie
    Butler
    Leonard
    Bran
    Davis

Couple of them will have to sign for less. I mean why not, might as well one-up Durant.

So, when is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    So ....

Kyrie
    Butler
    Leonard
    Bran
    Davis

Couple of them will have to sign for less. I mean why not, might as well one-up Durant.
    I mean...its impossible and fvcking stupid....but even if it did happen, you just know LeRoidHead would still manage to fvck it all up hahah

Probably trade Kawhi by all star break

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    I mean...its impossible and fvcking stupid....but even if it did happen, you just know LeRoidHead would still manage to fvck it all up hahah

Probably trade Kawhi by all star break

This is why eurotrash shouldn't be allowed on this board. You have no idea about basketball and everything you deign to speak is nonsense. Get the fukk out of my existence and go have a discussion about "football" you goofy fakkot.

Only thing i know is that we need more help in LA ASAP!!!!!

so what was it??

Okay, Kawhi a strong possibility for Lakers, in play for Lakers, was his big news:
    https://twitter.com/GetUpESPN/status...99238704979968

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Okay, Kawhi a strong possibility for Lakers, in play for Lakers, was his big news:
    https://twitter.com/GetUpESPN/status...99238704979968
    Which I suspected yesterday in my post about Kahwi to lakers..however I still consider that a pipe dream unless they get full max..

I hope Woj scoops him just so he can eat it.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Which I suspected yesterday in my post about Kahwi to lakers..however I still consider that a pipe dream unless they get full max..
    Intersecting so lakers probably will have full max..

https://mobile.twitter.com/arye_abra...09431604764674

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    This is why eurotrash shouldn't be allowed on this board. You have no idea about basketball and everything you deign to speak is nonsense. Get the fukk out of my existence and go have a discussion about "football" you goofy fakkot.
    This cvnt thinks Australia is in Europe hahahhah

I hate soccer more than you tbh