Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doesn

Default Re: Doesn

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Yes any deviation from the ESPN talking points = raging drug binge

How do you enjoy life thinking that narrowly?? Cringe like a mf

You can't refute a single thing I said because it's true.. the 16' Warriors with the league MVP, Dray, Iggy and bogut all hurt were more injured than the 19' Warriors

This excludes Durant from consideration since lebron never beat a Warrior team with durant
    Look, kblaze already summed your shtick up.

You will just repeat everything you said before in slightly different order.

But I'll do it once for you anyway.

Igoudala hurt himself in the 2nd quarter of game 6, came up hobbled, lied down during timeouts.

This is more than offset by Irving's 3rd quarter injury, who clashed with Ezeli who stepped on him.

"The injury occurred midway through the third quarter, with Irving running a pick-and-roll with Tristan Thompson to free himself from Klay Thompson. Warriors big man Festus Ezeli stepped on the inside of Irving's left foot near the toe while trying to show out on the perimeter."

"He also had his left foot looked at by Cavs trainer Steve Spiro on the bench at the close of the third quarter."

Irving, a far more crucial component to the team than Igoudala, took just 6 2nd half shots only making 1.

Bogut was irrelevant, his mention is of no use. He played 12 minutes per game at a negative +/-.

His net was also negative in 2015, where he was healthy and intentionally benched for the last 3 games. Any player seing himself get intentionally benched for negative impact, cannot be complained over having become injured, as his impact already proved to be irrelevant.

Curry was never injured. There are zero facts to support this.

Curry was injured in the 1st round game 4, and came back in the 2nd round game 4 with no minutes restriction, scoring 40.

Curry said he was fine, Kerr said he was fine, the medical staff cleared him. This all during his WCF road game struggles, maintaining his good health.

https://www.slamonline.com/archives/...s-not-injured/

And it's not just the words, it's also the action.

Curry scored 30+ points 3 straight times to close off the OKC Thunder in the WCF capped by a 36-point game, so it's extremely improbable to suggest he re-injured himself between then and the Finals or to say he was injured during this stretch. It's in fact senseless and delusional.

Literally the only factual/relevant injury of the series belonged to Cavaliers' Kevin Love, their 3rd wheel.

Love injured himself in game 2. Love played 20 minutes in game 2, DNP in game 3, 25 minutes in game 4, 12 minutes in game 6. After a 17-point game 1, he scored 5 points on 2-7, 11 points on 3-6, 2 points on 1-5, 7 points on 1-3, 9 points on 3-9.

Summed up:

The Cavaliers suffered an injury to Kevin Love, the Warriors suffered an injury to irrelevant Andrew Bogut.

But go ahead, re-hash your same shit to not face those demons, not realize the tunnel of lies you've let yourself in.

nah it DEFINITELY feels like the raptors are the champs

not much room for confusion when there's a parade with 2-million+ people....

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Igoudala hurt himself in the 2nd quarter of game 6, came up hobbled, lied down during timeouts.

This is more than offset by Irving's 3rd quarter injury, who clashed with Ezeli who stepped on him.

"The injury occurred midway through the third quarter, with Irving running a pick-and-roll with Tristan Thompson to free himself from Klay Thompson. Warriors big man Festus Ezeli stepped on the inside of Irving's left foot near the toe while trying to show out on the perimeter."

"He also had his left foot looked at by Cavs trainer Steve Spiro on the bench at the close of the third quarter."

Irving, a far more crucial component to the team than Igoudala, took just 6 2nd half shots only making 1.

Bogut was irrelevant, his mention is of no use. He played 12 minutes per game at a negative +/-.

His net was also negative in 2015, where he was healthy and intentionally benched for the last 3 games. Any player seing himself get intentionally benched for negative impact, cannot be complained over having become injured, as his impact already proved to be irrelevant.

Curry was injured in the 1st round game 4, and came back in the 2nd round game 4 with no minutes restriction, scoring 40.

Curry said he was fine, Kerr said he was fine, the medical staff cleared him. This all during his WCF road game struggles, maintaining his good health.

Curry scored 30+ points 3 straight times to close off the OKC Thunder in the WCF capped by a 36-point game, so it's extremely improbable to suggest he re-injured himself between then and the Finals or to say he was injured during this stretch. It's in fact senseless and delusional.

Literally the only factual/relevant injury of the series belonged to Cavaliers' Kevin Love, their 3rd wheel.

Love injured himself in game 2. Love played 20 minutes in game 2, DNP in game 3, 25 minutes in game 4, 12 minutes in game 6. After a 17-point game 1, he scored 5 points on 2-7, 11 points on 3-6, 2 points on 1-5, 7 points on 1-3, 9 points on 3-9.

Summed up:

The Cavaliers suffered an injury to Kevin Love, the Warriors suffered an injury to irrelevant Andrew Bogut.

But go ahead, re-hash your same shit to not face those demons, not realize the tunnel of lies you've let yourself in.

crickets

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Summed up:

You need super-long explanations because you're wrong

I don't because I'm right

Love was diminished in 16' but that doesn't offset the unanimous league MVP being unable to withstand continued action on his MCL after the OKC series, which caused his stats to drop off a cliff versus Delly (22.6 ppg) after dominating Westbrook (27.9)

Curry was even better in the 19' Finals (30.5), and this massive upgrade over his injured 16' makes the 19' Warriors superior, even without considering Klay's massive upgrade (19 vs 26 ppg), draymond's series-altering suspension, injures to Bogut/Iggy, or Durant's 1 quarter boost in Game 5 (that offset klay's missed quarter in Game 6)

Ur just writing long ass essays to comfort yourself because the simple reality is tough to deal with (19' warriors >>> and lebron's 16' win wasn't that great)

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    You need super-long explanations because you're wrong

I don't because I'm right

Summed up:

Anyone?

Halfwit OPs fault he wasn

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    You weren't aware the champs have a parade?
    It was a parade? I thought it was a shooting? That's all I heard about...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
    Halfwit OPs fault he wasn’t aware of a 2,000,000 person parade.
    bruh my feet still hurt. I have some pretty godly videos that I would never share here.

saw all the gang bro ibaka kyle kawhi hiding in the back with his girl and drake whispering in his ear.

marc gasol was the most turnt - the guy is an animal was swinging off that bus hyping everyone up in my section and it worked flawlessly. he sprayed us all with champagne too - some people were avoiding it and some people didn't mind because they knew it would be a story to tell later

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    bruh my feet still hurt. I have some pretty godly videos that I would never share here.
    Can't share what you don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Can't share what you don't have.
    sure

jeremy lin was a rockstar too, the man put in work hyping the crowd. that mcgrady jersey he was rocking was pure swagger as well.