Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe has no lift now

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Similar to Wizards Floor Jordan
    I don't even think he'll be as good as 40 year old Jordan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    It so painfully obvious that Kobe has no lift anymore, which leads to him having to adjust his shot stance and often bricking shots (more than his usual bricking).

It's over for him, I would be happy to see him getting humiliated on the court this season.
    While you are 40 years old working at mcdonalds flippin burgers....lol its ok keep hatin

Good college starter

Where was this first 2 games where Kobe was hitting fallaways with ease?

One bad game and the pathetic, no-life LeBron/Jordan Stans come out of the woodwork (Ya'll must still be pretty buttsore about your boy being 2-3 in the Finals, and now confusing your fragile Stan psyches even more by jumping ship like a b*tch to another team in what will ultimately be viewed as another legacy-tarnishing move. AKA if he wins as many rings as Kobe/MJ they wont hold the same value).

The ENTIRE team looked sluggish. So I wouldn't put too much stick in what this means for Kobe's season-long play.

Good college starter

Also Jordan Stans are happy because they wouldn't want to see Kobe accomplish yet another thing that Jordan never accomplished (coming back to allstar level after a devastating achilles injury).

I'm loving the meltdown mode by both Stans. Jordan Stans cause dudes been gone for 20 years and they cant get over it. LeBron Stans cause they got lied to by the media into thinking that LeBron was the "next GOAT" (with a finals losing record )

้้้&

fukk him. accused a rape. snitched on shaq. sued his mom.

worst person in league history short a jordan gettin his pops merked on unpaid gambling debt.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Also Jordan Stans are happy because they wouldn't want to see Kobe accomplish yet another thing that Jordan never accomplished (coming back to allstar level after a devastating achilles injury).

I'm loving the meltdown mode by both Stans. Jordan Stans cause dudes been gone for 20 years and they cant get over it. LeBron Stans cause they got lied to by the media into thinking that LeBron was the "next GOAT" (with a finals losing record )

LOL at this bitch catching feelings.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    LOL at this bitch catching feelings.
    Looks like a Jordan/LeBron Stan hybrid. The worst/most pathetic kind.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

If truth, just let him play point guard. He's too smart not to find some way to close out these last couple of years with dignity while still being effective. He's already made some comments to suggest he was humbled by the injury. He'll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Looks like a Jordan/LeBron Stan hybrid. The worst/most pathetic kind.

Now I know this nigguh is stupid.

Me, a Lebron stan? That's news to me.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Now I know this nigguh is stupid.

Me, a Lebron stan? That's news to me.
    r u even black...?

Very good NBA starter

because kobe is a narcissistic

Banned

Hopeful this is not a sign of things to come and he is simply getting back to shape, like derrick rose.

On a bright note, his man to man defense has been pretty good.

If he lays off scoring like Kobe would do and instead focus on defense and passing the basketball, I see him being a top 3 point guard in the league (GOATbrook and CP3 better, probably rondo as well) 4th then.

Local High School Star

Yeah these last 2 games, he's look pretty bad. He has no lift, he's slow, and his defensive instinct/positioning is terrible.

MJ looked more explosive when he was with the Wizard. Smh. I had hope that they could surprise some people this year even without a legit center. But it's not looking good right now. Wes Johnson is . Kobe is . The whole team looks out of sync. Especially on defense. Maybe the Warriors is just the greatest team ever. I don't know man.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Hopeful this is not a sign of things to come and he is simply getting back to shape, like derrick rose.

On a bright note, his man to man defense has been pretty good.

If he lays off scoring like Kobe would do and instead focus on defense and passing the basketball, I see him being a top 3 point guard in the league (GOATbrook and CP3 better, probably rondo as well) 4th then.
    His man and help defense overall has been terrible. He got back to back steals the other night. Wooptie damn do. The effort is there. But his IQ and overall positioning on defense has been terrible. Consistently burnt by whoever he's guarding.

High School Varsity 6th Man

because kobe is a narcissistic, backtalking, snitching, spoiled, unappreciative SOB?
    You sound like a pure bltch. Kobe is the greatest player to ever touch a basketball. I think your allowed to have some narcissism to you in that case. Backtalking? Your hating on someone for backtalking? Snitching, 1. Everyone has snitched on someone at one point., and if im about to lose the woman of my dreams im taking everyone down with me if it gets me another shot. Spoiled? The fvck is he spoiled about? Hes rich. And every award i see him win i always see him thanking other people so i know hes not unappriciative.