Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Zoran Dragic discussing NBA deal with Mavs, Heat, Spurs, and Magic

Idk if we even have a roster spot but.

Default Re: Zoran Dragic discussing NBA deal with Mavs, Heat, Spurs, and Magic

hed be the best player on the magic. I see him staying in europe and or going to the suns with his broseph. Also source young man?

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    hed be the best player on the magic. I see him staying in europe and or going to the suns with his broseph. Also source young man?
    Please stop posting. Your autism is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    haha no need to cry,learn to take a joke you little bitch. But hes an interesting piece regardless, wonder if he even comes over.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    ayy lmao

Banned

I thought our roster was full? We gave peyton siva a deal not too long ago as well which also happened after I had read it was full. Someone must be being waived I think.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Wish him the best wherever. Always nice seeing both brothers in the league instead of one being in the dleague or overseas

Banned

Come to the Suns.

How many roster spots does the Mavs and heat have?

Seems like they are signing everybody

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    ayy lmao
    lol wtf? "ayyy lmao" is being posted on another forum I go to as well. Where did this come from?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    lol wtf? "ayyy lmao" is being posted on another forum I go to as well. Where did this come from?
    lol I think Jam made it up. The first time I saw it, it was posted by him.

Jam starting an ISH trend... ayy lmao

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    lol I think Jam made it up. The first time I saw it, it was posted by him.

Jam starting an ISH trend... ayy lmao
    no way. I've been seeing it on another for like a month now. Makes me lol everytime for some reason
    edit: Apparently, this is the origin: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ayy-lmao

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1h
    ESPN sources say Phoenix, Indiana and Sacramento are the teams in most serious pursuit of Slovenian guard Zoran Dragic, brother of Goran

Talks expected to pick up now that Slovenia has been eliminated from FIBA World Cup. Chance remains new teams could come into fray, but ..

Suns, Pacers and Kings are the teams, sources say, that have expressed most steady interest in recent weeks in Goran's brother Zoran

As ESPN reported this week, Zoran Dragic DOES still have ability to jump to NBA this season as long move is made before start of Spanish ACB

If no deal struck in short term and Zoran Dragic starts season w/ Unicaja Malaga, he'll have to wait until summer of 2015 to join bro in NBA

If miss out on him, Goran and Zoran have 3 other brothers...Doran, Oran, and Boran. Sister's name is Loran. Dad's names is Warren...spelled wrong.

I know what you guys are thinking.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1h
    Spurs and Kings are already stack at the SG position, no need for Zoran

He should go to Dallas or Phoenix