Default Re: The Heat should trade Wade instead of Amnesty M. Miller

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Holy crap, you're retarded.
    Lebron
    Durant
    CP3
    Kobe
    Melo
    and who else? Wade is better than Curry and Harden, who are complete liabilities on defense. Any non Lebron nut rider (people who are over 12 and actually know basketball) know this.
    I respect Wade for giving my city tons of money for schools and libraries and that kind of stuff but I think Curry is currently a better player until otherwise. James Harden is also a better player and I love Wade a lot more. "no homo"
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 07-16-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Holy crap, you're retarded.
    Lebron
    Durant
    CP3
    Kobe
    Melo
    and who else? Wade is better than Curry and Harden, who are complete liabilities on defense. Any non Lebron nut rider (people who are over 12 and actually know basketball) know this.
    LOL Melo, Kobe, and Wade are not top 10 players. Howard, Duncan and even KG are easily better than those 3. Stop underrated big men just because the media does not hype them up.

Don't fall for the overrated media hype chucker perimeter player hype (though Wade isn't a chucker but still not top 10).

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    LOL Melo, Kobe, and Wade are not top 10 players. Howard, Duncan and even KG are easily better than those 3. Stop underrated big men just because the media does not hype them up.

Don't fall for the overrated media hype chucker perimeter player hype (though Wade isn't a chucker but still not top 10).
    KG?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    KG?
    KG at this stage is still a border line top 10 player it can be argued. I'd take him over Melo, Wade, and Kobe. He is still a damn good post anchor, but health and age limit his minutes.

KG at this stage is still a border line top 10 player it can be argued. I'd take him over Melo, Wade, and Kobe. He is still a damn good post anchor, but health and age limit his minutes.
    Marc, Roy Hibbert, PG, Lee.... there are SOO many guys I would pick over KG right now that aren't top 10 material.

KG is maybe top 30 right now

Melo, Kobe, and Wade were easily top 10 players last year. If you want to argue they won't be next year due to age/injuries that's fine, but all three were outstanding last year.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I think we should stop feeding the troll, Tonymontana is the worst poster here, only make arguments and looks at the side that fit his agenda.

I think most people here do not have a problemem with lebron, but do have with his extremists stans.

By the way, if it wasn

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Melo, Kobe, and Wade were easily top 10 players last year. If you want to argue they won't be next year due to age/injuries that's fine, but all three were outstanding last year.

None were even close to top 10 players. Kobe was one of the worst defensive players in the NBA and does nothing but score, and it's not like he scores super efficient like Durant or Lebron. Also he is a ball stopper on offense and doesn't help much on the boards.

Wade was good, but definitely top 10 good. No way Wade was better than players Hibbert, Duncan, Gasol etc. The playoffs against the better Ds further exposed how far Wade has fallen.

And Melo...don't get me started on Melo. At no point in his career has he ever been a top 10 player and he never will. He can't defend, he can't pass and is a black hole. He will give you like 6 rpg and usually give you shot jacking inefficient scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Marc, Roy Hibbert, PG, Lee.... there are SOO many guys I would pick over KG right now that aren't top 10 material.

KG is maybe top 30 right now
    I'd take Gasol, Hibbert and some others over KG as well, but i'd still take KG over Wade, Kobe, and Melo. KG overall may not be top 10 anymore bc he is limited with mins from age, injury, but when he plays he is very good.

I'd take Gasol, Hibbert and some others over KG as well, but i'd still take KG over Wade, Kobe, and Melo. KG overall may not be top 10 anymore bc he is limited with mins from age, injury, but when he plays he is very good.
    I can see why you are not hired as an NBA GM
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 07-16-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Very good NBA starter

Very good NBA starter

Very good NBA starter

Very good NBA starter