BLUE TEAM:

Coach: Monty Williams
    Rose/Wall
    Curry/Hayward
    George/Derozan
    Faried/Korver
    Brow/Plumlee

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Default Re: Team USA Basketball Showcase(Blue v. White) - Friday 9pm EST ESPN

Shittttt

White team is stacked as f*ck

Yay another reminder thread. I'm looking forward to watching this.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Thank God. I needed something to do tonight

I got Blue team winning..if PG can keep KD under control, they should win. Rose is much better than Irving, and Wall can hang with Lillard on offense while Lillard can't do the same on defense.

Can't wait to see Curry rain 3's in Harden's face.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

People continue to irrationally underrate Kyrie. It will come back to haunt them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    People continue to irrationally underrate Kyrie. It will come back to haunt them soon enough.
    He plays no defense. Not a great passer considering his penetrating ability off the bounce. Has yet to transform Cleveland into a playoff team, even in the East. He hasn't separated himself from Dame Lillard, or John Wall. Healthy Derrick Rose will take a steaming dump on him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I didn't say Irving sucks or anything..he's a top 10 PG in the game, headed for top 5 status. But right now, saying Rose is better is not irrational underrating of Kyrie..I'm just going by everything we've heard so far. From all reports and eye-witness observation by the players and staff for Team USA...D-Rose is 100%, or even beyond that, and he's been one of the best players at camp. And healthy, in-form Rose is just a better player than Irving.

I got the DVR all set. I can not wait!! I got team Blue.

Da Mavs

There's already a thread on the front page

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I didn't say Irving sucks or anything..he's a top 10 PG in the game, headed for top 5 status. But right now, saying Rose is better is not irrational underrating of Kyrie..I'm just going by everything we've heard so far. From all reports and eye-witness observation by the players and staff for Team USA...D-Rose is 100%, or even beyond that, and he's been one of the best players at camp. And healthy, in-form Rose is just a better player than Irving.
    Just seems that roughly 95-percent of the comments about Kyrie recently are in some way negative. It's easy to forget how good and how young he is.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Really, what current player who is more than a roleplayer gets his **** shined on ISH regularly? Maybe Anthony Davis. That's about it.

Cavs fan only seeing Cavs fan things.

My d1ck is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    There's already a thread on the front page
    We need multiple threads for this. This is Rose's return!