Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Are we to behave in a manner that denies the reality that Andrew Wiggins isn't dashit

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    I see another choke job by wig, this kid disappears in big moments. No where to be seen in the 4rth. Also cavs playing tired ball last night to many back to back games early this year. So far this becoming a pattern for Wiggins too, completely forgot to show up to the only meaningful college game he played in. Meh.
    Reminds me of bran

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Default Re: Are we to behave in a manner that denies the reality that Andrew Wiggins isn't dashit

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    That's why he is averaging 30ppg against the team who traded him.

This team started its 4th string PG and he played 40 minutes.

Wiggins was huge today, saying anything else is hate.
    0-2 both blow out losses definition of empty stats.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

That isnt the definition. Are you crazy? Kid is 19 going up against one of the hottest teams in the nba. He played 43 minutes!!! You can say the Cavs finally wore him down in the 4th. You can't say he had no impact on that game and those stats were empty.

NBA Superstar

This is where you are a f*cking moron.

'Empty' means of no value, like with Kevin Love last season on a Timberwolves team with veterans that were expected to take the next step but continued to wallow below mediocrity.

These stats Wiggins are putting up are of extreme value. Not all teams measure success by victories, the Sixers, the Wolves and other squads playing for the future have more pressing concerns, mainly getting their young studs reps while the veterans are out or while the season is lost.

This season will have been huge for Wiggins when he looks back from his 1st team all nba status in a few years. Very few 19 year olds have faced as much disrespect, criticism and hate while playing on a roster full of never-has-beens. He has grown leaps and bounds since November, and basically displays the skill set of a seasoned vet coupled with unparalleled athleticism.

BEAST

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

This is where you are a f*cking moron.

'Empty' means of no value, like with Kevin Love last season on a Timberwolves team with veterans that were expected to take the next step but continued to wallow below mediocrity.

These stats Wiggins are putting up are of extreme value. Not all teams measure success by victories, the Sixers, the Wolves and other squads playing for the future have more pressing concerns, mainly getting their young studs reps while the veterans are out or while the season is lost.

This season will have been huge for Wiggins when he looks back from his 1st team all nba status in a few years. Very few 19 year olds have faced as much disrespect, criticism and hate while playing on a roster full of never-has-beens. He has grown leaps and bounds since November, and basically displays the skill set of a seasoned vet coupled with unparalleled athleticism.

BEAST
    Dont worry kyrie the guy you labeled a career losers put up better empty stats on a bad team with better numbers and three empty game winners as roth. Those same career losing habits bran is breaking love and KI of right now your hero is learning on a trash wolves team. Who has a worse record than the knicks and sixers both who are tanking. I agree tho wig is well on his way to being a career losers just like love and kyrie with his 8 wins very impressive.

Banned

Default Re: Are we to behave in a manner that denies the reality that Andrew Wiggins is dashit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfYSbRKrLic

yes folks, a superstar in the making. carrying his team (which was missing its top THREE PGs) for 3 quarters against The World Wide Follower's favorite team.

A message from Andrew Wiggins:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJJ3sdPtrFs
    Wiggins is the black Kevin Love.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    if we deny the reality that wiggins isn't da shit

it means wiggins ain't da shit

Thee only thing I would like to see from Wiggins is for him to disable the cruise control. Break it, damage it, whatever needs to be done? Get rid of it. He has moments where he goes into cruise control and I think he needs to always be imposing his will on the game. Hoping he develops an edge, cockyness, attitude with him. Maybe thats something you have or dont have. Maybe you can gain it. I want an AI, Tmac, Kobe vibe from him. That I'm da shit f*ck you hold my d!ck while snobs like RMWG go "Ugh, you're no longer my fav player with such vulgar language. I now label you a thug".

Other than that he's been very impressive. That jumper will taking him a long way in the NBA. Normally its the other way around a player so athletically gifted needs to get that jumper. He already has it. The form, release is nice and his step back move it ridiculous. Interested to see if he is the savior in that sad place called Minnesota.

I asked asked if I would trade Embiid for him. No, but they could have our first rd pick unprotected. Shit I'd throw in Miami first rd pick as well. 2 firsts 2015 for Wiggins. What he has/does is what the Sixers are looking for right now. Once he fills his body out like Kobe, Tmac did? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Dude is averaging 20/3/5 on 48% in his last 20 games going back about a month. He's playing real good ball right now.

Wiggins is the new Kobe. Get used to this guy beasting for the next decade and a half.

The trade will go down in infamy for Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Wiggins is the new Kobe. Get used to this guy beasting for the next decade and a half.

The trade will go down in infamy for Cleveland.
    pleezequeef

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    pleezequeef
    Wiggins, Waiters, AD, John Wall, and Kyrie.

It's pretty f*cking hard to be wrong THAT often.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Wiggins, Waiters, AD, John Wall, and Kyrie.

It's pretty f*cking hard to be wrong THAT often.
    Unless you're doing it on purpose which he obviously is to get you guys to talk about him. He doesn't believe a single thing he types and you all eat it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Unless you're doing it on purpose which he obviously is to get you guys to talk about him. He doesn't believe a single thing he types and you all eat it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    lol at the beginning of the 4th you see Minnesota winning by 5, and at the end you seem them losing by 17
    Gotta tank somehow