Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Miami Fans, Stop Whining About The Fault in Our Air Conditioning

[quote]How does it feel to play in that heat? I know all too well from Boston in the 1980s.

If you attended any recent showing of The Fault in Our Stars, you would have heard open sobbing from much of the audience. You could probably have heard the same from Miami Heat fans after Thursday

Default Re: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Miami Fans, Stop Whining About The Fault in Our Air Conditioning

Lol KAJ

NBA All-star

Default Re: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Miami Fans, Stop Whining About The Fault in Our Air Conditioning

what do you do when you walk in on your son doing the basic bitch?

I mean, no, I didn't get the memo that the AC was going to be down.

I'm pretty sure that most Miami fans blame lack of interior defense for the loss. Also, Timmy going ham and the total collapse in the final 4 minutes.

The only people who are making it a big deal is the freaking media. Game 2 is about to start and the only thing they have to talk about is the AC from G1?

Also, why does KAJ care? Does he have anything to with the Heat or the Spurs? Stop giving that stupid story more press.

I rule the local playground

"How does it feel to play in that heat? I know all too well from Boston in the 1980s.

If you attended any recent showing of The Fault in Our Stars, you would have heard open sobbing from much of the audience. You could probably have heard the same from Miami Heat fans after Thursday

KAJ GOAT basketball player GOAT personality

NBA rookie of the year

If anything the heat hurt the spurs more.

Duncan and Manu are aarp members.
    and the spurs are less athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I'm pretty sure that most Miami fans blame lack of interior defense for the loss. Also, Timmy going ham and the total collapse in the final 4 minutes.

The only people who are making it a big deal is the freaking media. Game 2 is about to start and the only thing they have to talk about is the AC from G1?

Also, why does KAJ care? Does he have anything to with the Heat or the Spurs? Stop giving that stupid story more press.
    This... Why does he say "our" ?

5-time NBA All-Star

Wow, I can't believe Kareem still doesn't give Magic props. Kareem wasn't running up and down the court. He was jogging when the AC was kicking.

Kareem played 35 minutes in that "100 degree" game, and shot 7-25 from the field, with 7 rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Kareem played 35 minutes in that "100 degree" game, and shot 7-25 from the field, with 7 rebounds.
    Looks like an average Finals statline for Wilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Yeah...the Wilt who averaged 24.5 rpg, and shot .559 from the field in his six Finals. BTW, see if you can find a Finals game in which Wilt only had 7 rebounds.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Yeah...the Wilt who averaged 24.5 rpg, and shot .559 from the field in his six Finals. BTW, see if you can find a Finals game in which Wilt only had 7 rebounds.
    just shut up already

shhhhhhh

Back on topic...

That old Boston Garden used to get foggy inside too when it was hot.. the ice under the court also made it get slippery in spots from the condensation