Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: I hope I don't hear this after Lebron wins his 1st ring tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    I promise not to make that comment if you promise not to start posting "LeBron Top-10 All time after his championship run", which he STILL hasn't done btw.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Lebron who has the playing style of "Magic Johnson and Clyde Drexler" will defintely be in the top ten if he plays 7 or 8 more years

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    Everything else will make up for it.
    Not even close. Name one guy in the top ten with just one ring and a losing record in the finals.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Not even close. Name one guy in the top ten with just one ring and a losing record in the finals.
    nvm I was wrong

Lebron who has the playing style of "Magic Johnson and Clyde Drexler" will defintely be in the top ten if he plays 7 or 8 more years
    CC:

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Positive
    wilt?
    dos

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The new LeBron-hater go-to tactic will be "He ONLY has 1 ring" or "LeBron has as many rings as Kendrick Perkins" type comments. Count on it.
    But it's true.. Perkins as one ring.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    But it's true.. Perkins as one ring.

Perkins is not a franchise player so it's doesn't mean anything

If LeBron wins this championship, can we start putting some pressure on Carmelo Anthony to win?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    If LeBron wins this championship, can we start putting some pressure on Carmelo Anthony to win?

No because he is not on Lebron's level

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

"Well even though he won a ring,
    That's a ring more then everybody on this board combined.

Isn't that special.

Haters.

Although I would have liked to see him win it in Cleveland, I will still enjoy him earning his first ring after all the hate he has mustered up and had to deal with.

"Only 4 more to go, Baby Bron!"

Everything else will make up for it.
    Name any player in the top ten w just one title and a losing finals record.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    i honestly hope this just puts a halt to the endless lebron threads ad nauseum. guy is an all-time great and i'd rather read/discuss other things. it's redundant and borderline obsessive. you don't like him? that's cool - no reason to remind everybody 10 times a day.

^no, that would explain your psychosis
    You dont like the lebron tbreads?

Dont read them.

Local High School Star

"Well even though he won a ring, he still has to win 7 more because he stated at the concert 2 years ago that the Heat would win more than 7 titles."

I just feel it will be one d*ckhead on this board or somewhere who won't give credit when it's due. The man has been balling and avoided elimination last round and has showed up for the Finals and will be a champion. So it should be no more hate after tomorrow unless someone is just miserable
    Whatever the hell people say about him...

a) is their damn opinion. Who are you to tell people how they should feel about a player or a team? Get real.
    b) was brought on by LBJ himself. He created the most self-devastating situation in the history of professional sports, and the world hatred WAS CREATED BY HIM. Because of that, people get to pick and choose where their forgiveness level lies and when it ends.

You've obviously stated yours; congrats. Telling others that because he finally wins a title should end the years of public and private acts of arrogance and failure is not only idiotic; it's selfish.

He will be off the list of never having won a title AND he truly is an amazing player. Despite that HE is the one who looked at the camera and said "not two...not three...not four." He created it; he has had to deal with it. People need to stop coming on here and acting like they know everyone's situation so well that they have the solution.

Decent playground baller Kovach's Avatar

Perkins is not a franchise player so it's doesn't mean anything
    Fair enough, have Elvin Hayes instead.