Default Team USA Basketball Players in Rio 'Brothel' ... Oops, We Thought It Was a Spa

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/team-u...othel-rio-spa/

Several Team USA hoops stars made a bonehead move in a foreign land -- thinking they were walking into a spa that turned out to be a whorehouse.

DeAndre Jordan, DeMarcus "Boogie" Cousins, DeMar Derozan and possibly 3 other players went out on the town Wednesday night in Rio and strolled into Termas Monte Carlo ... which Rolling Stone called "one of the high end brothels in Rio."

When you call the place, they'll tell you it's a spa that plays music ... and it's just for male customers. Oh, and they have a full bar.

A source close to the team tells us the players got the standard line, so they assumed it was kosher. The source said, "They realized it wasn't the right place for them and immediately left."

As for what happened inside, the players were only seen hanging at the bar. Multiple sources tell us they bought booze ... nothing more.

Someone should've hit the translate button on Yelp.

Default Re: Team USA Basketball Players in Rio 'Brothel' ... Oops, We Thought It Was a Spa

yeah that sounds like Melo being the team leader

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Default Re: Team USA Basketball Players in Rio 'Brothel' ... Oops, We Thought It Was a Spa

Does they thought that was a Spa? One of the worst excuses I've ever heard.

Any Brazilian can come here and give us the scoop on these kind of places?

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

That's almost as good as Jerry Rice's excuse when he got caught in a massage parlor. First it was, "my teammates sent me there as a joke" and then it was "it's a regular part of my physical therapy".