Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Jordan not winning yet at Lebron's age is not the same thing: STOP BRINGING IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111
    Most people here don't really care that he's failed guy because the truth is.. is that he still has time to make that up. He's 27 years old; still younger than Jordan was when he won his first title. That's all the supporters care about. People only believe he has time to rack up the titles because Jordan racked up the titles at a later stage in his career. That's all there is to it.

I can't really argue with those facts either. I just don't think the Miami experiment will play out like so many think here.
    I really wouldn't say Jordan racked up titles at a later stage of his career though. He won in his 7th season. Lebron's in his 9th now.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Jordan not winning yet at Lebron's age is not the same thing: STOP BRINGING IT UP

Lol @ all these insecure Lebron fans that feel the need to bring up any and all of Kobe's failures to diminish the fact that Lebron outside of the regular season hasn't really accomplished much.

The difference between Lebron & Kobe fans is simple..
    Kobe fans have to argue about why Kobe isn't the GOAT, Lebron fans have to argue over why Lebron has yet to win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Lol @ all these insecure Lebron fans that feel the need to bring up any and all of Kobe's failures to diminish the fact that Lebron outside of the regular season hasn't really accomplished much.

Kobe fans have to argue about why Kobe isn't the GOAT, Lebron fans have to argue over why Lebron has yet to win anything.

So true

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

You hit the nail on the head. You can't make it anymore clearer than that.