Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Chinese League CBA 2012-13 Best Player Awards (No Tracy McGrady Or Gilbert Arenas)

These are the awards for the 2012-2013 Chinese Basketball Association:

All-CBA Team:

PG Stephon Marbury - USA
    SG Quincy Douby - USA
    SF Zhu Fangyu - China - CBA Champion
    PF Zaid Abbas - Jordan
    C Yi Jianlian - China - CBA Champion

CBA Season MVP:

Yi Jianlian - China - CBA Champion

CBA Finals MVP:

Yi Jianlian - China - CBA Champion

Tracy McGrady and Gilbert Arenas, who both played in the Chinese League during the 2012-13 season and who were both eligible for the voting, did not get selected.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-31-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Default Re: Chinese League CBA 2012-13 Best Player Awards (No Tracy McGrady Or Gilbert Arenas)

Default Re: Chinese League CBA 2012-13 Best Player Awards (No Tracy McGrady Or Gilbert Arenas)

Quincy Douby really?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    pwned.

I love how it's so easy nowadays to destroy a poster.

You have just done that in less than 2 replies.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I think quincy douby being on the all cba team is even worse for your case than if tmac was on it.

Banned

King Yi!

What were his stats, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Wow, you are smart. So smart you did not even notice 3 non-Chinese and two Americans WERE selected.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    pwned.

3 non-Chinese players were selected. Stop trolling.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    pwned.

I thought it was already well-known that they only award Chinese-born players. That's why last year Marbury got a statue because he couldn't get the MVP. It made the sports pages here.

Referring to the CBA MVP award.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    3 non-Chinese players were selected. Stop trolling.
    wow dude your such a sad troll. Your post is clearly intended to "troll" Nba fans by implying that arenas and mcgrady (2 popular players) are not didn't make the all - cba team, implying that NBA players are not as good as euroleague elites.

Just stop man, your inferiority complex bullshit just makes you look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    King Yi!

What were his stats, by the way?

Here are the stats:

PG Stephon Marbury - 28.4 points, 4.4 rebounds, 5.8 assists, 2.2 steals, 0.1 blocks

SG Quincy Douby - 31.6 points, 3.7 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 2.4 steals, 0.6 blocks

SF Zhu Fangyu - 12.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 1.3 steals, 0.5 blocks

PF Zaid Abbas - 17.9 points, 11.4 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 2.1 steals, 0.8 blocks

C Yi Jianlian - 24.6 points, 10.5 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.4 steals, 1.7 blocks

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I thought it was already well-known that they only award Chinese-born players. That's why last year Marbury got a statue because he couldn't get the MVP. It made the sports pages here.

Referring to the CBA MVP award.
    Players from all countries are eligible for All-CBA Team. What's your bullshit excuse for why T-Mac and Agent Zero were not selected?

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Players from all countries are eligible for All-CBA Team. What's your bullshit excuse for why T-Mac and Agent Zero were not selected?
    Because Marbury and Douby obviously played better than them?

Banned

I thought those posters were talking about the MVP. My excuse for McGrady and Arenas? They suck???!!! I don't know, I don't care about either guys.

Go take your pills, man, and relax. You're raging like you got something up your ass all the time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

So lemme get this straight, this clown is from Arkansas but follows the Euroleague more than the NBA? What...how?