Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Losing is nothing to Manny. Mayweather ducked him.

That's all there is to it. No other opponent demanded drug testing or purse negotiations but only Floyd.

Manny has lost to Bradley and Marquez and Floyd still doesnt want to make it happen.
    Last edited by Fawker; 04-13-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Default Re: Losing is nothing to Manny. Mayweather ducked him.

Manny is such a ****ing scumbag.

This fight should have happened long ago but it's a pipe dream now.

****ing penoy

Lol, he's a roid-monger. Floyd was always in the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Manny is such a ****ing scumbag.

This fight should have happened long ago but it's a pipe dream now.

****ing penoy
    Except Pacquaio agreed to all the terms but he wanted 50/50

Mayweather said no.

Floyd ducked him, like hes done with most prime fighters throughout his career.

im 100% sure worldclass boxers dont fear fights vs anyone....hater

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    im 100% sure worldclass boxers dont fear fights vs anyone....hater
    You are correct. Therefore you are saying that Mayweather is not a world class boxer

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Except Pacquaio agreed to all the terms but he wanted 50/50

Mayweather said no.

Floyd ducked him, like hes done with most prime fighters throughout his career.
    Everyone he apparently ducked, he would beat.

Pac
    Prime Mosley
    Prime Cotto
    Paul Williams
    Margarito
    Tszyu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Everyone he apparently ducked, he would beat.
    Woulda coulda shoulda. What was the reason for not fighting them? Dude disappeared without a trace when WW was the it division in the middle of the last decade.

And let's not pretend the dude is invincible. I've seen him get outboxed and beaten by Castillo. And the best fighter he faced since then, a completely shot and bloated Cotto, busted his nose with a jab Money couldn't avoid and made him look vulnerable.

But let's get hyped for his fight against the 12-1 underdog Chino

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Woulda coulda shoulda. What was the reason for not fighting them? Dude disappeared without a trace when WW was the it division in the middle of the last decade.

And let's not pretend the dude is invincible. I've seen him get outboxed and beaten by Castillo. And the best fighter he faced since then, a completely shot and bloated Cotto, busted his nose with a jab Money couldn't avoid and made him look vulnerable.

If they fought this year or next year do you think Pac wins against Mayweather? Simple question.

I'm not Floyd, I don't know is reasoning. But I've seen all of them fight, and Mayweather fight, and he beats them soundly.

The first Castilo fight was close, with a non-100% Mayweather still winning. In the immediate rematch, he beat him again.

Williams length may have troubled him, but he dealt with length vs. Corrales .

Cotto is 2012 was still years younger (age and boxing years) than May. Though, he did go through wars (one illegal) with Manny and Margarito.

Zab Judah early on seemed to give him a lot of problems.

A few months bac, Floyd said his toughest fight was against Emanuel Augustus.

Paq apologists are so cute.

Mayweather lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    I'm not Floyd, I don't know is reasoning. But I've seen all of them fight, and Mayweather fight, and he beats them soundly.

The first Castilo fight was close, with a non-100% Mayweather still winning. In the immediate rematch, he beat him again.

Williams length may have troubled him, but he dealt with length vs. Corrales .

Cotto is 2012 was still years younger (age and boxing years) than May. Though, he did go through wars (one illegal) with Manny and Margarito.

Zab Judah early on seemed to give him a lot of problems.

A few months bac, Floyd said his toughest fight was against Emanuel Augustus.
    Right aka instead of saying how those fights went down, we're dealing with hypotheticals. That's usually reserved for guys who fought in different eras and couldn't possibly match up not guys who were in the same division at the same time

And there's no reason why other than for one excuse or another, Money wasn't interested.

Paq apologists are so cute.
    I'm the apologist talking about hypothetical matchups with guys who were in the same division at the same time as Pac? Word?

If they fought this year or next year do you think Pac wins against Mayweather? Simple question.
    I'll put it this way- if Money couldn't for the life of him avoid fat Cotto's jab, what do you think he's gonna do with Pac's straight left? A broken and bloody nose would be the best case scenario.

But just throw this one in the 'well this is how it woulda went down had Floyd actually fought him...' pile with the others.

Right aka instead of saying how those fights went down, we're dealing with hypotheticals. That's usually reserved for guys who fought in different eras and couldn't possibly match up not guys who were in the same division at the same time

And there's no reason why other than for one excuse or another, Money wasn't interested.

I'm the apologist talking about hypothetical matchups with guys who were in the same division at the same time as Pac? Word?

I'll put it this way- if Money couldn't for the life of him avoid fat Cotto's jab, what do you think he's gonna do with Pac's straight left? A broken and bloody nose would be the best case scenario.

But just throw this one in the 'well this is how it woulda went down had Floyd actually fought him...' pile with the others.
    The Cotto fight wasn't even really close. Cotto had his flashes, including blooding his nose up, but it wasn't really close.

A face is gonna get messed up from time to time, even if you win.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Lol, he's a roid-monger. Floyd was always in the right.

sounds like a dumb comment from someone who doesnt know what hes talking about