Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: LeBron is one of Anthony Davis's first mentors

Quote Originally Posted by FaceSmack
    See this is what I hate about the current NBA. It's all buddy buddy. Back in the 80's it was all about rivalries. Now you invite each other after every game to grab a bite. Your ****ing enemy

I wish it was Davis knocking out Lebron in the game and end this friendly shit

They aren't gladiators, you ****ing moron. They're human beings with emotions and all. LeBron and KD might be buddies, but you don't see it on the court. They go all out every game. The same when Wade and LeBron played against each other. Those two would joke during TO's but once play resumed, they delivered. Same with Wade and Kobe. They're friends, but once they're on the court, they give it their all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Actually, you post a smilie in every post you make
    That's not what ticked me off this dude literally stalks me in many threads spewing bullshit about shit that makes no sense Jan14

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Don't know who's alt you are but you stay stalking me you low life troll wtf kind of username is combat wombat

I was a lurker for over a year until Jeff opened registration in Jan so I've had to read your dribble, along with others, without being able to reply.

Stalk you? It is you who who quoted my post and others in the past FIRST with one of your ridiculous smilies in the first place, idiot.

Troll? You're a self-confessed Lebron stan. Your happiness is dependent on a another man. If someone wanted a definition of the word "p#ssy" or "beta" through a pic, yours would be perfect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat

I was a lurker for over a year until Jeff opened registration in Jan so I've had to read your dribble, along with others, without being able to reply.

Stalk you? It is you who who quoted my post and others in the past FIRST with one of your ridiculous smilies in the first place, idiot.

Troll? You're a self-confessed Lebron stan. Your happiness is dependent on a another man. If someone wanted a definition of the word "p#ssy" or "beta" through a pic, yours would be perfect.
    Sure that's what they all say stfu Freshkid.

Last edited by zoom17; 03-23-2014 at 03:10 AM.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Sure that's what they all say stfu Freshkid.

Translation: I'm a butthurt fakkit who has the IQ of a retarded goldfish and cannot refute anything you said.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat
    Translation: I'm a butthurt fakkit who has the IQ of a retarded goldfish and cannot refute anything you said.

Will you girls please stop slapping and pulling each others' hair? This is the most embarrassing thread to read.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    true, doesn't justify this bs though
    If it was about kd or westbitch you'd love it though.