Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star oldenpolynice's Avatar

Default Re: It's official, Mr. Candace Parker

Quote Originally Posted by incxpinoy
    Callin it now their kid is going to be the GOAT!!
    No way. LeBron's kid is going to be GOAT. Or maybe D-Howard's kid with that cheerleader. Strength + flexibility

Poor Sheldon, every branch in the Ugly tree must have been broken once he was done with it. The only way I can explain it is if God was making everyone's faces and Sheldon got a good look at Sam Cassell's face and started laughing at him, only for Karma to strike and for God to make HIS face look like, well, that.

I don't understand why you're all mad at Sheldon. He worked hard for that p*ssy. While all the guys in the High school team were out on the weekend f**king babes he'd be out in the gym conditioning cause no girl would look at him. When every girl refused to go to the prom with him he instead went into practice his jumpshot rather than go to Prom night. All that so he could one day get into the NBA, becoming stinkin rich and get that piece of arse he's always been dreaming of. Well done Sheldon, you've finally done, shred that arse for me a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo Magic
    Poor Sheldon, every branch in the Ugly tree must have been broken once he was done with it. The only way I can explain it is if God was making everyone's faces and Sheldon got a good look at Sam Cassell's face and started laughing at him, only for Karma to strike and for God to make HIS face look like, well, that.

I don't understand why you're all mad at Sheldon. He worked hard for that p*ssy. While all the guys in the High school team were out on the weekend f**king babes he'd be out in the gym conditioning cause no girl would look at him. When every girl refused to go to the prom with him he instead went into practice his jumpshot rather than go to Prom night. All that so he could one day get into the NBA, becoming stinkin rich and get that piece of arse he's always been dreaming of. Well done Sheldon, you've finally done, shred that arse for me a couple times.
    You've put a lot of thought into Shelden's ugliness. I think the same thing happened to Al Jefferson.

College superstar

I'm not sure why everyone is making fun of poor Shelden like he's a hideous burn victim or something. He's an average looking guy. I know there are some funny pictures where he makes goofy faces but you can do that for a lot of players. I mean, I can think of a lot more hideous looking guys in the NBA...

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    I'm not sure why everyone is making fun of poor Shelden like he's a hideous burn victim or something.
    because most of them are idiots. they wouldn't say any of this if they were face to face with him.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    because most of them are idiots. they wouldn't say any of this if they were face to face with him.
    Yup. That and the jealousy factor...

Future D1 Dad

she a pretty girl, too pretty for that guy.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tophy7
    Shelden Williams in 20 years!