Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 11-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #46
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Backup Plan: Who is next best coach suitable for Lakers if/when Mike Brown get fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Interview tomorrow

Wow.....we may as well have kept Mike Brown .......overreaction on my part YES......Dumbleavy is much better than Brown obviously but nowhere good enough to coach this team.

Just to interview him shows how clueless the FO is when it comes to coaches.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #47
DKLaker

Default Re: Backup Plan: Who is next best coach suitable for Lakers if/when Mike Brown get fired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
And Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen had nothing to do with winning those championships? Or Kobe Bryant and Shaq? Hey, let's get Pat Riley. He won a few championships.

Regarding Steve Nash, when is he coming back? Who will play the point in the meantime, Steve Blake the guy who everyone here rags on?

Please get off the ridiculous notion that I was a Mike Brown fan. It does no one any good to endlessly bitch about the guy because management doesn't care what anyone here says. Believe it or not, they don't even care what you have to say, DK.

I'll put money on it that even with Phil Jackson the Lakers will not win the championship this year. They are too old.

I'm a very honest guy so if you'd like to wager I will meet anyone here in person to pay up if I lose.

Steve Blake is a bum.....so yeah we rag on him....you really want to compare him to Nash

Management does care what the fans say if it makes sense.....any good business does.

Wow.....you defended Mike Brown like he was your momma It seemed like you love him.....no homo.

If you want to bet against your own team, that's your problem. We are good enough to win it all, that's good enough for me now that we'll have a great coach.......can't win the lottery if you don't have a ticket.....and I'll take a 1 in 5 chance any day. Hell, even with crap Mike Brown we could've been up 3-1 over OKC......that bodes extremely well for us.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #48
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Steve Blake is a bum.....so yeah we rag on him....you really want to compare him to Nash

Management does care what the fans say if it makes sense.....any good business does.

Wow.....you defended Mike Brown like he was your momma It seemed like you love him.....no homo.

If you want to bet against your own team, that's your problem. We are good enough to win it all, that's good enough for me now that we'll have a great coach.......can't win the lottery if you don't have a ticket.....and I'll take a 1 in 5 chance any day. Hell, even with crap Mike Brown we could've been up 3-1 over OKC......that bodes extremely well for us.

I'll give you Brown....but come on man. Blake does what he can every night. He isn't the most talented, but he sure knows how to play defense on any point guard I've ever seen. I can't honestly remember the last time a guard toyed with Blake for an entire game. Dude is a great defender, and in this role of his, its absolutely okay because everyone else can do the scoring. He just has to deliver the ball (without turning it over in the post lol).

Knowing mr sax, he isn't betting against his team. His style is that he usually plays the devil's advocate to get us all thinking about other possibilities. He's a good guy so lets keep it friendly here
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #49
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I'll give you Brown....but come on man. Blake does what he can every night. He isn't the most talented, but he sure knows how to play defense on any point guard I've ever seen. I can't honestly remember the last time a guard toyed with Blake for an entire game. Dude is a great defender, and in this role of his, its absolutely okay because everyone else can do the scoring. He just has to deliver the ball (without turning it over in the post lol).

Knowing mr sax, he isn't betting against his team. His style is that he usually plays the devil's advocate to get us all thinking about other possibilities. He's a good guy so lets keep it friendly here

LMAO....NOW you give me Brown after being his main defender....gee thanks...lol. Just like you gave us Smush AFTER he left

Are you delirious????? Steve Blake's defense Really???
That is so off I cannot comment without offending you...so I won't

The only real problem I have with Mr. Sax is his calling people on here names.
Certainly he is as entitled to his opinion as anyone, but you know, I appreciate class and respect....and that puts you at the top
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: