Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Good college starter

Default Re: Seriously? C'Mon LA.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Im sorry but this time, Kobe was wrong.

41 shots is RIDICULOUS on a team with Gasol, Dwight, Metta (that night had a hot hand) and Nash.

He damn near shot them out of that game folks. You saw it for yourselves, and I saw it.

I generally defend Kobe but this was just out of the norm.
    same here. I don't mind if most of those shots are in the flow of the game. He was just chucking it. Jack got it going and he wanted to outshine him. The only good thing that will come out of his chucking is he might get into rhythm but not the team so likely another disappointing loss. I was so glad that he was in the bench at the start of the 4th and Nash was able to control the flow. That is the way it should be. When everyone is involved, it is so good to see.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Would the Lakers trade Kobe if they had the choice? 41 shots in Nash's return game and only reason the game was close was because he was cold? I just have to think if they could they would trade Kobe straight up for J-Rich. Or they just pretend Kobe isn't on the teams.
    Why are you still proposing this bullshit? Anyone with half a brain wouldn't take this proposal seriously. It's as simple as this, no Kobe no championship for the Lakers. I don't know about you but I'm not a fan of losing teams. This is typical Kobe hater behaviour blame Kobe when the team loses and somehow claim his teammates bailed him out when they win.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Why are you still proposing this bullshit? Anyone with half a brain wouldn't take this proposal seriously. It's as simple as this, no Kobe no championship for the Lakers. I don't know about you but I'm not a fan of losing teams. This is typical Kobe hater behaviour blame Kobe when the team loses and somehow claim his teammates bailed him out when they win.
    J-Rich is a better 3pt shooterand can catch alley oops. Kobe went like 0-8 on wide open 3's? I want Kobe to take the shots given to him and focus on individual defense. But that will never happen. So I think they should atleast get a SG that isn't a detriment to the system.
    Last edited by HorryIsMyMVP; 12-23-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    J-Rich is a better 3pt shooterand can catch alley oops. Kobe went like 0-8 on wide open 3's? I want Kobe to take the shots given to him and focus on individual defense. But that will never happen. So I think they should atleast get a SG that isn't a detriment to the system.
    Detrimental to the team? the Lakers won jackass. J-Rich sucks. Face it no Kobe no championship, but you're not a LAkers fan so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Good High School Starter AussieG's Avatar

The reason Lakers won that game was because Kobe was on the bench in between the third and forth and the rest of the team went on a big run and gained momentum. The players got their confidence up and started playing on both ends. Then Kobe hit some clutch shots, but also missed some. Nash was more clutch and never seemed to miss when it mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Detrimental to the team? the Lakers won jackass. J-Rich sucks. Face it no Kobe no championship, but you're not a LAkers fan so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
    Kobe put the Lakers in a giant hole. He missed like 25 shots in a row. They were down by double digits while his team was playing fine. And they caught back up without him on the court. I guess kudos to Kobe to hit a couple shots at the end even though he missed the game winner? He was bound to make a couple shots. He took 41!

A lot of those 41 shots were fouls that referees weren't calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    A lot of those 41 shots were fouls that referees weren't calling.
    Maybe they didn't feel a need to call it because they know he was going to miss anyway. In what universe do chuckers get the benefit of the doubt in road games? That is why you have to play smarter when you don't get calls. If you wanna bring up players getting non-calls. The refs turning on Iverson is what ended his career.

Kobe for Jason Richardson?

Seems legit.

Serious playground baller

Very good NBA starter

30/5/5/2 on amazing efficiency for the season.

But they should consider trading him after one bad game.

****ing idiot.