Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Euro Center Tibor Plei

http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/jazz-si...-year-contract

Euroleague will be here to tell us how much he sucks and now soft he is soon

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Euro Center Tibor Plei

I read, last month, that he underwhelmed backing up Tomic, whom the Jazz also wanted to sign. Not sure how good he'll be, but may as well utilize those draft rights at some point.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

I've been hearing about this guy for years. Kinda sucks that we gave him away (if he turns out to be good)

Banned

just a big body? I don't think he even plays many minutes in europe anymore does he? I remember him being promising a few years back but he's older now.

He's solid, not a big prospect but he can do some things.
    He's no way better than Tomic, but he can give 5-10 minutes backing up at C.

Another euro mvp to warm up the benches

i remember simon going on and on about this guy. and now they traded his rights?

Not airballing my layups anymore PsychoWorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    I imagine somewhere euroleague was sound asleep. dreaming of rubbing up against some euro scrub when BAM this thread was made and he's jolted awake panting, sweating....

Not airballing my layups anymore PsychoWorm's Avatar

I feel pretty bad for the guy really I mean what if he has like a job, wife and 6 screaming kids. He finally sits down after not have a moment to himself for what seems like months and then you guys go and troll him

I mean c'mon the guys house could be burning down around him and with his last breath before the smoke takes him, he'd still be furiously refreshing threads like before finally collapsing in the arms of his blow up V-Span...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Looks pretty skilled but way to thin. Hope the Jazz know what they're doing with him as their back-up.

He's absolutely huge.

The only thing he is good at though is finishing on pick and roll. That's it. I would compare him to a much bigger version of Splitter, but without Splitter's defense.

And no, he never won any Euroleague MVP you ****ing assholes.

And yes Maga, he is way worse than Tomic. If the Jazz think he is anything close to Tomic, they are completely delusional.

The one thing I always did like about him though, was every time he played against Big Sofo, he got viciously dunked on........like dunk of the year material...absolutely EVERY TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He's absolutely huge.

The only thing he is good at though is finishing on pick and roll. That's it. I would compare him to a much bigger version of Splitter, but without Splitter's defense.

And no, he never won any Euroleague MVP you ****ing assholes.

And yes Maga, he is way worse than Tomic. If the Jazz think he is anything close to Tomic, they are completely delusional.

The one thing I always did like about him though, was every time he played against Big Sofo, he got viciously dunked on........like dunk of the year material...absolutely EVERY TIME.
    Wait....Sofo can actually dunk????

Didn't think he could get off the ground tbqh

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Wait....Sofo can actually dunk????

Didn't think he could get off the ground tbqh
    He's 6-10 with a 7-2 wingspan.....you either have an IQ around 50, or you have a lame trolling shtick.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    He's actually fortunate to make it on the big league and bang with the real pros.
    Quite a few of them Euro MVPs can't even make it trying out on the summer league.

Pleiss shot like 59% FG at Minor league, soft but efficient.

Luis Scola shot 69% FG at the minors way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He's 6-10 with a 7-2 wingspan.....you either have an IQ around 50, or you have a lame trolling shtick.
    That is the SAME EXACT LYING BULLSHIT all these other trolls like Rooster, Milbuck, lazeruss etc. are also claiming.

It is NOT the same thing. You LIED. They are LYING. You continue to LIE. They continue to LIE.

SHUT THE **** UP before I have a serious discussion with Jeff about this once and for all, because it is ridiculous trolling, lying and making up ridiculous shit here over and over.

There have been so many threads about this where Euroleague fans said over and over this is a MADE UP BULLSHIT LIE and yet you ASSHOLES keep claiming it.

SHUT THE **** UP NOW

This is ENOUGH with this same lying troll here about something that is FACTUALLY FALSE and a blatant lie that you guys have been telling for thousands of posts now.

STOP IT

Otherwise it really is time to get all the Euroleague fans here and send a message to Jeff about it.