Default 12 Quotes That Made Kobe Bryant The Most Outspoken Player In The NBA

After 16 years in the league, Kobe Bryant has become the most outspoken player in the NBA.

So far this year he has publicly trashed former teammates, blasted one of David Stern's ideas, and told "stupid" Lakers critics to "shut up."

He's not being disrespectful, he's being honest. And it's totally refreshing.

We went back through the archives and picked our Kobe's most irreverent quotes so far.

---------------------------------------

APRIL: Kobe tells Blake Griffin how to avoid getting fouled hard all the time

------------------------------------------

MAY: Kobe walks out of a press conference after losing by 30 to OKC in the playoffs

---------------------------------------------

MAY: Kobe Bryant questions the manhood of defenders who flop on charges

---------------------------------------------

JULY: Kobe hates David Stern's plan to impose an Olympics age limit

----------------------------------------------

TRAINING CAMP: Kobe calls Smush Parker "the worst" in an attack on the 2005-06 Lakers

PRESEASON: Kobe responds when asked why he didn't join Dwight Howard in doing the Gangnam Style dance on the bench

GAME #2: Kobe calls critics 'stupid' after the Lakers start 0-2

-----------------------------------------------

DURING GAME #5: Kobe fires an epic death stare at coach Mike Brown as the Lakers fall to 1-4

-------------------------------------------------

AFTER GAME #5: Kobe says he's too old to explain the death stare

>>>

Default Re: 12 Quotes That Made Kobe Bryant The Most Outspoken Player In The NBA

GAME #7: Kobe praises interim head coach Bernie Bickerstaff

--------------------------------------------------

GAME #10: Kobe death-stares Jeremy Lin, then discusses flopping

GAME #11: Kobe is asked what people would say if he scored 138 points in a game

-----------------------------------------------

More Kobe

Here's How Kobe Spends His $150 Million >

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-...s-2012-11?op=1
    Last edited by zizozain; 12-24-2012 at 05:21 PM.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Default Re: 12 Quotes That Made Kobe Bryant The Most Outspoken Player In The NBA

Now imagine his name is Lebron James. What would you think then?

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Why do people keep saying this?

Lebron James isn't Kobe. Wait until he puts in 17 years and has won multiple championships. Dude will be able to say whatever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

Lebron James isn't Kobe. Wait until he puts in 17 years and has won multiple championships. Dude will be able to say whatever he wants.
    he already saying whatever he wants, cuz unlike kobe he can afford to, ESPN will back him up.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Do you think of Lebron 24/7? I always see you in Kobe threads talking about Lebron my man.

Man Kobe saying than in 2005 it was either shoot everything or pass it to Kwame or Mihm was just hilarious man

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba
    he already saying whatever he wants, cuz unlike kobe he can afford to, ESPN will back him up.
    This ^^^

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Do you think of Lebron 24/7? I always see you in Kobe threads talking about Lebron my man.

Man Kobe saying than in 2005 it was either shoot everything or pass it to Kwame or Mihm was just hilarious man
    I said that just because of trashing Lebron James when he said he would be the leading scorer if he is all about scoring. I guess he was honest just like Kobe in all of these quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

I dont think so. I think Kobetards will missunderstand every Lebron's quote even when he retires.

College star

Kobe is a *******.

This is my favorite.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...tless-shooting

"I should get an assist for that," Bryant said Wednesday from his car. "It's an intentional pass to oneself, so it's an assist. That way people can't say all I do is shoot."

It's true, people do say Kobe Bryant shoots too much, but this is only because he shoots too much. Kobe Bryant shoots more than lingerie photographers."

"Yes, but Kobe, stats show that the Lakers are 29-4 when rising star center Andrew Bynum scores 20 points. Shouldn't it be a high priority for you to--

--"That's great. How many of those shots come from me kicking it to him for good looks when I'm being doubled?""

"He's right, of course. He usually is. Bryant is one of the greatest offensive machines basketball has ever seen. Bynum's glory nights often come because defenses send three men to cover basketball's Jesus and leave his apostles uncovered."

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    This is my favorite.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...tless-shooting

"I should get an assist for that," Bryant said Wednesday from his car. "It's an intentional pass to oneself, so it's an assist. That way people can't say all I do is shoot."

It's true, people do say Kobe Bryant shoots too much, but this is only because he shoots too much. Kobe Bryant shoots more than lingerie photographers."

"Yes, but Kobe, stats show that the Lakers are 29-4 when rising star center Andrew Bynum scores 20 points. Shouldn't it be a high priority for you to--

--"That's great. How many of those shots come from me kicking it to him for good looks when I'm being doubled?""

"He's right, of course. He usually is. Bryant is one of the greatest offensive machines basketball has ever seen. Bynum's glory nights often come because defenses send three men to cover basketball's Jesus and leave his apostles uncovered."
    I agree. Love these quotes.