Default Kevin Garnett as Wilt Chamberlain (Rebound: The Legend of Earl The Goat Manigault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvxTokEpqA

KG's = Acting Debut

Joe Smith as Connie Hawkins

Banned

Default Re: Kevin Garnett as Wilt Chamberlain (Rebound: The Legend of Earl The Goat Manigault.

My favorite basketball flick.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett as Wilt Chamberlain (Rebound: The Legend of Earl The Goat Manigault.

I cannot watch these types of basketball films based on true stories and featuring real legends because I know too much. I can watch nearly any other "based on a true story" film because I usually don't know enough about the people I'm watching to object to who they have playing them. Unfortunately, the only thing I saw in this scene was Joe Smith, Kevin Garnett, and Don Cheadle playing a little pickup. I kept trying to make myself believe that it might be Wilt Chamberlain and Connie Hawkins, but it's just too automatic to say "Hey, there's Joe Smith again!"

It was a fun and interesting clip to watch anyway though. Thanks for sharing. I've actually never seen this flick and I definitely did not know Garnett and Smith had cameos. That block and ally-oop were pure and authentic though.

I watched the movie again. Good flick.

Cool, didnt know that. Was it KG who set a hard screen? Even in a movie the same habits

P.S. "You reach, I teach", this movie was before or after MJs Gatorade commercial?
    Last edited by Harison; 03-21-2015 at 03:14 AM.