Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Re: Rose hurt again. Why didn't the Bulls amnesty him?

I'm sorry but Rose is soft. You can't tell me that other players wouldn't play through some of these injuries. Ankle injury? They'd be back, hamstring injury? They'd be back quicker. Rose has a long history of minor injuries and now two major knee surgeries on top of it. He's soft and fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    I'm sorry but Rose is soft. You can't tell me that other players wouldn't play through some of these injuries. Ankle injury? They'd be back, hamstring injury? They'd be back quicker. Rose has a long history of minor injuries and now two major knee surgeries on top of it. He's soft and fragile.
    Most players would be back quicker because most players do not have a previous ACL tear. The front office, Derrick Rose, and coaching staff is playing it really safe to hopefully get him back to form for a deep play-off run. We all knew this wouldn't be pretty after two seasons off from those surgeries on his knees, or at least any logically thinking Bulls fans should have known. It's pretty low of you to keep kicking the dog while it's down. Not defending him is one thing, but going on repeating the same old shit talking about Rose is not cool. You really should learn to be more understanding of the situation and circumstance.

Rose does have a lot to prove, but I never had any illusions he'd prove it immediately. When he has played he has actually exceeded all of my expectations. I'm actually encouraged. All of these petty injuries are to be expected from a guy who just had the misfortune of two knee surgeries. He's by no means soft, I don't know how you can even say something like that when you have seen the guts Rose has on the court. Judging him right now is plain ol' ignorance. Rose deserves at least this season and next season to truly prove himself. If the same trend continues for the next two seasons, then sure, we can start discussing amnestying him. But he still has that same ability that he had before his injuries.

I'm sorry, I don't know how more fans aren't upset with his comments. It's the fans that pay his salary and they pay to see him on the court playing right now. Not worrying about whether he's limping around going to meetings after he retires.

Get your ass on the court and play basketball. Enough already. I'm not going to apologize for these comments. I want to like Rose but he's giving me nothing to like about him lately. When he gets on the court and starts playing like an elite player like he did in his MVP season again, I'll stop complaining. Until then, he's a fragile cry baby who sits out now with minor injuries. Grow some balls, D-Rose and play some f***ing basketball already.

So you want Rose to play through every single injury he gets now just because he missed those two years with knee injuries? Ankle, hamstring, and all that other juicy stuff that can lead to something much more serious(like another ACL tear) that will put him out the entire year? It's just not smart.

You have no idea what went on with Derrick, and his comments were said because he knows that playing through things like a hard headed moron was only going to be even more debilitating as time goes on. Word is that his injury woes came from playing through a bunch of injuries in his rookie and sophomore year, which is not surprising. And where do I get that from? Only from someone who actually played with him since rookie year, Luol Deng.

[QUOTE=Luol Deng]"The thing with Derrick is, I was there from his rookie year, I've watched him growing up," the current Miami Heat forward told Bleacher Report. "When he first came to the league, me and Joakim [Noah] would always tell him, 'Derrick, you can't play tonight. You're hurt.' And he always wants to put the team behind him and the city behind him. And even when he was hurt, he would play.

"And I really believe that some of his injuries were because he would play hurt. We would tell him not to. And he was so determined and wanted to be the best he could be, not only for the team, [but] for the city. And we kept trying to tell him to understand, like, 'Look, there's a difference between pain and injury.' And I think now after two injuries, he's being smart."

Of course, that's not how some see it.

Rose has come under intense criticism from fans, former players and

Most players play hurt. When will Rose start to play through these injuries? I can see if he tore his ACL again why he would be sitting out. But this is just ridiculous at this point. He should have been out there last night.

No excuses. He's soft. That's all there is to it.

No excuses. He's soft.

Okay, man.

Und, you still in here trying to drop knowledge on this hopeless case?

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Most players play hurt. When will Rose start to play through these injuries? I can see if he tore his ACL again why he would be sitting out. But this is just ridiculous at this point. He should have been out there last night.

No excuses. He's soft. That's all there is to it.

To your credit, you still manage to post the same 3 or 4 things daily. Despite superfluous brain damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Conan went off the deep end...I always knew he was quirky, but holy damn. On to the next one.

Fustration is understandable but talking about amnestying our only hope for a championship is ludicrous and thoughtless

I love to watch rose playmore than anyone, but, the bulls havent had a healthy rose in three straight post seasons. Thats rediculous and horrible luck. We can sacrifice a few games to have a better chance at having a healthy rose in the post season
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 11-20-2014 at 12:58 AM.

I think you guys are the ONLY D-Rose fans out there supporting him and his stupid comments. It's kind of sad at this point.

He's soft and fragile and he made stupid comments. What is there to defend at this point? He'd rather sit on the bench right now so he's not sore in meetings when he retires. F***ing pathetic.

I'm done with D-Rose until he proves himself again. This is Noah's team. Bulls will always be my favorite but I'm done with Rose until he's out there on a regular basis and playing like an MVP again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas

To your credit, you still manage to post the same 3 or 4 things daily. Despite superfluous brain damage.
    Have fun cheering Derrick Rose still while he makes dumb ass comments and continues to sit on the bench.

I'd rather support the players on the Bulls that actually want to be out there on the court and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Do you even know how big of a jackass you are?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

We cheer for the guys that wear Chicago Bulls jerseys.

Last I checked Derrick Rose still wears a Chicago Bulls jersey.

We support our players. Not sure your 50/50 fandom allegiance can say the same. I'm sure the Spurs fans will welcome you with open arms after you're spamming session here.

I don't think you have any room to call anyone a jackass in this thread, Conangrayedd.

I just think we should all let sleepy dogs lie. There's really nothing more to add here from any of us...at least's nothing healthy for discussion.