Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Mark Jackson says God is most responsible for the Warriors Playoff spot

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    The point is that if Jackson and his players themselves (who did the hard work and coaching) believe that God had something to do with GSW in the playoffs, they are perfectly within their legal right to do so (freedom of religion) and to express that belief (freedom of speech).
    and people are free to call them dumbasses on the same grounds

Default Re: Mark Jackson says God is most responsible for the Warriors Playoff spot

Who cares?

I enjoy reading these God/Jesus discussions from believers and non believers. Even though many of the non believers have a tendency to be very rude about the whole situation and I'm really not sure why.

I have a question those for that don't believe in God or some type of higher power.
    What exactly do you believe in? Anything?

Did he just called David Lee god?

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Unhappy Re: Mark Jackson says God is most responsible for the Warriors Playoff spot

lol at people stlil believing in god. What is this, the dark ages?

I usually hit open layups stickfigure87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    I enjoy reading these God/Jesus discussions from believers and non believers. Even though many of the non believers have a tendency to be very rude about the whole situation and I'm really not sure why.

I have a question those for that don't believe in God or some type of higher power.
    What exactly do you believe in? Anything?
    things that we can observe and study

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    and people are free to call them dumbasses on the same grounds
    True, but then should they also proclaim themselves as TOLERANT (e.g. as regard to gay or religious people)?