Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: The insecurity surrounding Kobe is ridiculous

You don't hear enough about Tim Duncan IMO. He's talked about much less than Kobe but was just as good if not better, atleast in his prime. Kobe has better longevity but no suprise since he isn't a big man.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    What I found funny was I was expecting this thread to be about insecurity coming from the other direction. Really, I think there is a huge amount of insecurity from both Kobe haters and Kobe stans. The OP made good points about the insecurity of the Kobe haters. But the Kobe stans are just as bad. If you say one negative thing about Kobe, Kobe stans feel that it is their god given duty to defend him. Heck, many times threads have nothing to do with Kobe, but Kobe stans find a way. My favorite is when Kobe stans are insecure and post "81" when it has no direct relation to the topic at hand, it is just used as a defense mechanism.
    Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him. And if they don't make it up, they harp on something from like 10 to 15 years ago that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say. Just cuz we respond to their asinine hot garbage, doesn't mean we're in any way, insecure about him. A lot of us actually watched basketball prior to '03, so we're REAL NBA fans and like the saying goes "real recognize real." We watched Jordan work his a** off to win those 6 titles, so we know how to give credit where credit is due. The same can't be said for Lebnronyrtes who come up with the most asinine ly ret**ded theories there ever was to discredit Kobe. "Oh...well....Kobe's nothing special and mimcs Jordan cuz his grandmother and Kobe's grandmother were friends. And Jordan's grandmother told Kobe's grandmother all of Jordan's secrets." Or some other hilariously stupid theory they're stupid enough to say with a straight face, trying to pass off as fact. Then some other ret**ded know nothing about anything dumba** is gonna run in and cosign it "duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh....it's true. Duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh."

Makes you want to slap the sh*t outta the clowns for trying to insult your intelligence with that hot garbage. Just like Jordan , Kobe has worked his a** off for the last 16 years,. And all he gets for it, is constant belittling from "tweeners" who, the closest they're ever been to playing competitive sports is twirling a hula hoop. They know nothing about anything, which is exactly why they want to discredit a guy who has worked his a** off to get what he wants. And then tiurn right around and praise another guy for being called a "king" without even doing a damn thing to earn anything.

That's what's up
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-06-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him.

It works both ways.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    It works both ways.

No it doesn't. Nobody needs to MAKE UP hilariously stupid theories to discredit Lebron cuz we already have 9 years worth of evidence to do so. They have to make sh*t up about Kobe cuz they're really the ones who're insecure. Lebron gets a pass for punking out on Cleveland. But Kobe gets ethered for asking for a trade when the Lakers sucked, but that's fair to you....right?!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-06-2012 at 05:33 AM.

Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him. And if they don't make it up, they harp on something from like 10 to 15 years ago that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say. Just cuz we respond to their asinine hot garbage, doesn't mean we're in any way, insecure about him. A lot of us actually watched basketball prior to '03, so we're REAL NBA fans and like the saying goes "real recognize real." We watched Jordan work his a** off to win those 6 titles, so we know how to give credit where credit is due. The same can't be said for Lebnronyrtes who come up with the most asinine ly ret**ded theories there ever was to discredit Kobe. "Oh...well....Kobe's nothing special and mimcs Jordan cuz his grandmother and Kobe's grandmother were friends. And Jordan's grandmother told Kobe's grandmother all of Jordan's secrets." Or some other hilariously stupid theory they're stupid enough to say with a straight face, trying to pass off as fact. Then some other ret**ded know nothing about anything dumba** is gonna run in and cosign it "duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh....it's true. Duh huh duh huh duh huh duh huh."

Makes you want to slap the sh*t outta the clowns for trying to insult your intelligence with that hot garbage. Just like Jordan , Kobe has worked his a** off for the last 16 years,. And all he gets for it, is constant belittling from "tweeners" who, the closest they're ever been to playing competitive sports is twirling a hula hoop. They know nothing about anything, which is exactly why they want to discredit a guy who has worked his a** off to get what he wants. And then tiurn right around and praise another guy for being called a "king" without even doing a damn thing to earn anything.

That's what's up

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Yeah that's right. Post an emoticon since you CAN'T refute my post with actual facts. AS ALWAYS, the truth really does hurt....doesn't it?!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-06-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Yeah that's right. Post an emoticon since you CAN'T refute my post with actual facts. AS ALWAYS, the truth really does hurt....doesn't it?!
    I'm born and raised Chicago. Grew up with MJ and the Bulls. The truth is ur boy Kobe lives every second of life trying to resemble the GOAT. I witnessed the GOAT, everything after him is an imitation, no matter how good an imitation.

So, no, the truth doesn't hurt.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    I'm born and raised Chicago. Grew up with MJ and the Bulls. The truth is ur boy Kobe lives every second of life trying to resemble the GOAT. I witnessed the GOAT, everything after him is an imitation, no matter how good an imitation.

So, no, the truth doesn't hurt.

Right....sure...uh huh. So that must be why you first posted a smiley/emoticon in response and also why you still have yet to actually refute anything I said in my post, then huh?!

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Kobe fans aren't insecure about anything. 99% of the time we're just responding the ludicrous b.s Lebronytes MAKE UP about him. and if they don't make it up, they harp on something from like 10 to 15 years ago that has nothing to do with anything, just to have something to say. Just cuz we respond to their asinine hot garbage, doesn't mean we;re in any way, insecure about him. a lot of us actually watched basketball prior to '03, so we're REAL NBA fans and like the saying goes "real recognize real."
    Well what's up with all of the s after any thing that Kobe accomplishes, whenever you guys talk about him? Is that like in the "Kobe Rule Book" that eveyone must and see him as God for whatever achievement or milestone he reaches? It's not like he's the first 33 year old to accomplish things in the L you know. The season's not even over yet, and I would hate for you guys to set yourself for another clowning like the one you recieved last season over this dude.

The problem is, you Guys want Kobe to be given extra praise for things other guys in the league are doing, or have done already.

Examples:

"Duran drops his first 50 pt game". "Ho hum, whatever".

"Unproven D-leaguer has Historic 2 weeks in the league as a starter". "Ho Hum, whatever"

"Kobe has another one of MANY 30+ point Games" "OMG OMG LORD MAMBA, setting milestones that have never been achieved at his age EVER"

This kind of sh!t makes you guys look like Bozos man.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

(yawn)...while waiting for somebody with balls enough to actually refute my post, with actual facts and not just their own hater opinion
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-06-2012 at 05:50 AM.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

(yawn)...while waiting for somebody with balls enough to actually refute my post
    Guess I'll wait here with you for my points to be refuted as well then.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

(yawns)@ this pathetic coward(nevaeh) who knows how full of sh*t he is that why he's playing second grade games now. Remember what I said about hula hoops?!

Thanks for proving my point

Right....sure...uh huh. So that must be why you first posted a smiley/emoticon in response and also why you still have yet to actually refute anything I said in my post, then huh?!

Refute what in your post??? It's emotinal hot garbage. It's funny to read if nothing else.

Current Lakersreign reminds me of Prime Dengness9.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Refute what in your post??? It's emotinal hot garbage. It's funny to read if nothing else.

Make up all the excuses you want to, cuz I could care less. But the bottom line is, you CAN'T refute my post cuz it's the truth. Simple as that.