Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: I'm beginning to dislike Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    This.

No one cares you dont like Jordan, certainly Jordan himself wouldnt care either

Lets be honest, you've always hated him, you just decided to bring up a troll thread to have a shot at Jordan.
    LOL at Jordan doesn't care. Image sells products. This is why he doesn't like Lebron and worships Kobe: he knows he's better than Kobe, but Lebron is still young with many championship ring opportunities, and can potentially threaten his GOAT status.

He's no longer playing and getting old, so his marketability depends on image, and if he keeps this sh*t up and is no longer selling products, then he's gonna be dead broke. It's not like the Bobcats are making him any money.

Jordan was an arsehole, Jordan wasnt a perfect role model. Whatever he was, he certainly didnt let it affect his team winning and his overall basketball achievements. He brought great professionalism to the game on the court, and his ability to put in 100% in practices should also be noted too.

Its funny that threads like these pop up, when Heat fans have a losing streak, and bulls are doing well

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    LOL at Jordan doesn't care. Image sells products. This is why he doesn't like Lebron and worships Kobe: he knows he's better than Kobe, but Lebron is still young with many championship ring opportunities, and can potentially threaten his GOAT status.

He's no longer playing and getting old, so his marketability depends on image, and if he keeps this sh*t up and is no longer selling products, then he's gonna be dead broke. It's not like the Bobcats are making him any money.
    Yep. Just as I thought. A heat fan, hows that number 1 seed you were gloating about a week ago going? Stupid lebron fanboys.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

One of MJ's biggest mistakes as GM was allowing Larry Brown to talk him into drafting DJ Augustine instead of Brook Lopez.

Hiring Paul Silas was probably a mistake too.

As was acquiring Maggette.

And Tyrus Thomas.

Should've kept J-Rich as well.

Yeah....calling him a bad GM is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Yep. Just as I thought. A heat fan, hows that number 1 seed you were gloating about a week ago going? Stupid lebron fanboys.
    Not a Heat fan. I am an NBA fan. It's no secret Jordan hates Lebron. It's all business: GOAT status sells a lot of products. His marketability will take a hit if he loses that.

Lebron has his own empire taking in more money than any other athletes from endorsements; his brand is only going to improve as he gets better, and not to mention, Jordan is hurting in the pockets with him on the Heat competing against Wade's shoes whose representing him, hence why he went on record and criticized the move.

Jordan hates Lebron; it's no secret.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 03-06-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Yea but look at how much hate Kobe and Lebron got for saying less worst things.
    Yeah, because telling the police your teammate pays women off after he rapes them is nowhere near as bad as telling you're teammates they played terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, because telling the police your teammate pays women off after he rapes them is nowhere near as bad as telling you're teammates they played terrible.
    Not as bad as tanking a whole season for a lottery pick and pretty much almost destroyed this season asking for outrageous demands from a hardline approach.

That's personal sh*t. I'm talking about basketball related stuff. Go watch Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya sisterhood if you want to get all melodramatic.

Not as bad as tanking a whole season for a lottery pick and pretty much almost destroyed this season asking for outrageous demands from a hardline approach.

That's personal sh*t. I'm talking about basketball related stuff. Go watch Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya sisterhood if you want to get all melodramatic.

Banned

But for real though...its the Police. Iunno about you, but I ain't lying to the Police

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    But for real though...its the Police. Iunno about you, but I ain't lying to the Police
    Really? Where the hell are you from? Who tells the truth to the police?

Banned

Really? Where the hell are you from? Who tells the truth to the police?
    A place where lying to the police will always catch up to you. Usually you just don't snitch...but Kobe was in a room with the police. So he was trapped

Good point. I didn't think of this; Kobe doesn't deserve the kind of hate he is getting (neither does Lebron) when Jordan is easily the biggest jackass in the history of the NBA. I mean you know dude's got issues when he's punking his own kids in a game of pick up.

A place where lying to the police will always catch up to you. Usually you just don't snitch...but Kobe was in a room with the police. So he was trapped
    WOW. You really don't get how this kind of thing works, do you?

Anyhow, that's not the way the story goes. Nobody even asked Kobe about Shaq. He just said it out of nowhere when nobody even asked him a question.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23