Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Up close with Wilt (talks about sex life, feud with Kareem, Shaq etc)

Roy Firestone and Up Close...........goddamn i feel old.

Default Re: Up close with Wilt (talks about sex life, feud with Kareem, Shaq etc)

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    No way he could. Just think of how many name you'll remember in your life, probably not close to 15 thousand. Not that its even realistically possible he could've had sex with 15 thousand people.
    Wilt was a huge Bullshitter. Very interesting to listen to though.
    Yeah, I'm not saying it's probable, just that I wouldn't rule it out, lol. Your mind remembers everything, so who knows if a picture or something else could trigger that even from the deepest parts of his mind. I don't think he ****ed the 20k women he claimed either. He died at 63, but claimed he did in what, like 87? So that'd be 51 years old. Started at 15. So at that point 36 years of sex. 20,000/((36)(365))= 1.52 women/day.

Yeah, he's a good speaker. Makes it interesting to listen to.

NBA rookie of the year

Kareem was such a douche.

NBA lottery pick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Qw1...eature=related

Lsten to kiki explain wilts revenge on some poor saps

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    Yeah, I'm not saying it's probable, just that I wouldn't rule it out, lol. Your mind remembers everything, so who knows if a picture or something else could trigger that even from the deepest parts of his mind. I don't think he ****ed the 20k women he claimed either. He died at 63, but claimed he did in what, like 87? So that'd be 51 years old. Started at 15. So at that point 36 years of sex. 20,000/((36)(365))= 1.52 women/day.

Yeah, he's a good speaker. Makes it interesting to listen to.
    Well, Robert Cherry's biography about Wilt, he quotes friends and highschool classmates as saying that girls didn't like Wilt in highschool, they thought of him as some kind of freak and one classmate/friend said that Wilt probably graduated highschool as a virgin so even if he was having sex by 15, he certainly wasn't having sex at anywhere near that pace that early.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Qw1...eature=related

Lsten to kiki explain wilts revenge on some poor saps

THAT was what I have been looking for. A 50 YEAR-OLD Wilt dunking on a helpless Mark Eaton!!!

And I have posted this before...as witnessed by Larry Brown...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wilt_Chamberlain

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"Of all his memories of Wilt Chamberlain, the one that stood out for Larry Brown happened long after Chamberlain's professional career had ended. On a summer day in the early 1980s, when Brown was coaching at UCLA, Chamberlain showed up at Pauley Pavilion to take part in one of the high-octane pickup games that the arena constantly attracted. "Magic Johnson used to run the games," Brown recalled Tuesday after hearing that Chamberlain, his friend, had died at 63, "and he called a couple of chintzy fouls and a goaltending on Wilt. "So Wilt said: 'There will be no more layups in this gym,' and he blocked every shot after that. That's the truth, I saw it. He didn't let one [of Johnson's] shots get to the rim." Chamberlain would have been in his mid-40s at the time, and he remained in top physical shape until recently[1]"[/COLOR]
    Last edited by jlauber; 03-24-2010 at 03:31 AM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Holy shit, that WiltKansas guy is amazing. I love YouTube. Chamberlain was a ****ing mutant.
    Last edited by Number2; 03-24-2010 at 02:57 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Well, Robert Cherry's biography about Wilt, he quotes friends and highschool classmates as saying that girls didn't like Wilt in highschool, they thought of him as some kind of freak and one classmate/friend said that Wilt probably graduated highschool as a virgin so even if he was having sex by 15, he certainly wasn't having sex at anywhere near that pace that early.
    Wilt regretted that comment until his death. AND, as Cherry wrote in his book, that number was NOT Wilt's, but a friend of his. His friend ran a hotel, and during a 10 day stay by Wilt at that hotel, his friend counted 23 different women going to Wilt's room (and he admitted that there may have been more.) Wilt was nearly 50 at the time, so his friend estimated that, ...

2 women a day, times 365 days a year, times 30 years (18-48)...

2x365x30= approx. 20,000 women.

Incidently, Cherry interviewed HUNDREDS of women after Wilt died. He did not find ONE that had anything bad to say about Wilt (and clearly, if they had wanted to, Wilt was already dead...so they had nothing to fear from him.) There is no known paternity case filed against Wilt. And Wilt, himself, said he never knowingly went to bed with a married woman.

No sexual assault. No women beatings. No paternity suits. No public knowledge of an affair with a married woman. How many other great athletes of our generation can make those claims?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Number2
    Holy shit, that WiltKansas guy is amazing. I love YouTube. Chamberlain was a ****ing mutant.
    I have posted these videos several times before...but just in case some here have not viewed them...

these are, IMHO, the two best of Wilt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6k539HSbXM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=849_WdqJ8o8&NR=1

They portray something more than the conventional theory, that Wilt was a stumbling frankenstein dunking on helpless 6-6 centers.

Decent college freshman

Not to neglect the great teams as well that Chamberlain played on and how well that marvelous physical talent of his was blended together with what most call the greatest front line in the history of the league. NBA TV did a fine job in a very brief look back at the # 1 team in history (IMO).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48...ick-kaml_sport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpiRo8-aKJc
    Last edited by Abraham Lincoln; 03-24-2010 at 03:46 AM.

kareem spitting fire

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

cool videos, gives you an insight into his personality

did anyone else notice how choked up he was after firestone read the passage from Kareem's book? he seriously was about to cry. i think he wanted to be liked by everyone and always felt he didn't live up to everyones lofty expectations

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Damn, Wilt rips Russell and Kareem in part 3.

Wilt makes a great point, nowadays the players are more athletic but just don't have the mental aspect of the game down.