Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: I dont get why Deron Williams and Dwight Howard wont join the Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    my understanding of this is that the salary would be paid out over a longer period of time, but that it wouldnt impact the salary cap numbers? they get paid over more years, but dont actually play anymore seasons. seems weird, as they could end up getting paid by two contracts at the same time?

So actually, it would impact cap figures. but apparently it doesnt actually exist in the CBA. all media snafu

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1145100.html
    Hadn't seen that anywhere. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    lol

He also listed Lakers as a destination. He also listed Dallas a destination. He also said that he'd like to play with Kobe bryant in the past.
    He listed NJ as his 1st option. Never said he didnt list LA. Provide the link where he said he wanted to play with Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    btw, i like how the Laker fans say Brooklyn has no shot and the Brooklyn fans think Dwight leaves LA to come to them.
    I never implied Dwight will leave L.A, I never said that if he is traded to L.A he will bolt them , im just stating how Nets are fore front's to land Howard in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    I never implied Dwight will leave L.A, I never said that if he is traded to L.A he will bolt them , im just stating how Nets are fore front's to land Howard in my opinion
    he had nothing better to say. He knows what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    1. Dwight listed NJ/BK as his 1st option.
    When did this happen? A link would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    i didnt mean you, sorry if i quoted you and said that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    He listed NJ as his 1st option. Never said he didnt list LA. Provide the link where he said he wanted to play with Kobe.
    Provide the link where he said NJ is his first option.