Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Kobe with some legendary advice to LeBron...will he listen?

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    I want LeBron taking all the 4th quarter shots if i'm an NBA coach. It's ****ing LeBron.
    It really doesn't matter what the NBA coaches or the other NBA players say about who should take the last shot; what matters is what Lebron thinks himself.

He has shown time and time again that he does not think he should be the one to take the last second game winning/losing shot.

He tried several times in the regular season last year, and failed each time. So I think he has learned his lesson, and he won't take it again unless he lets what his critics say go into his head.

I understand it, I accept that he doesn't have it in him, and I don't condemn him for it. I just don't call him "the best", and this is why.
    Last edited by pegasus; 02-28-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Default Re: Kobe with some legendary advice to LeBron...will he listen?

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    It really doesn't matter what the NBA coaches or the other NBA players say about who should take the last shot; what matters is what Lebron thinks himself.

He has shown time and time again that he does not think he should be the one to take the last second game winning/losing shot.

He tried several times in the regular season last year, and failed each time. So I think he has learned his lesson, and he won't take it again unless he lets what his critics say go into his head.

I understand it, I accept that he doesn't have it in him, and I don't condemn him for it. I just don't call him "the best", and this is why.
    If he has it in him to take the big shots vs both Celtics and Bulls in the playoffs I don't think it is down to him not wanting it. I do think it is a problem for him and I get the feeling he doesn't know wether it should go to Wade or not. He sees a guy who has been a franchise player for years and is just tempted to let him make the big plays...He does need to play with more confidence and I get the feeling all this wouldn't be happening if he was the lone star.

His 4th quarter points stats this season havn't been bad at all. It was last year in the regular season where he was terrible and in the finals. In the 2nd round and conference finals he was very good in the clutch...Miami need a go to guy all the time not taking turns which to me seems to be the big issue with him. He doesn't know when to attack or when to let Wade take it.

Although this hasn't been the case lately as Miami are just straight killing teams.