Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: Classic LeBron

Banned

Default Re: Classic LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Kobe just hit another game winning shot in Toronto, but I guess you don't count it because he made a free throw afterwards? Expected.
    Lol... I'm beginning to think you didn't watch the game last night. I was referring to Kobe missing the FT immediately before Lebron turned it over. Or maybe you did watch the game but were to blinded by your love to realize he missed. Either way, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RonySeikalyFTL
    Lol... I'm beginning to think you didn't watch the game last night. I was referring to Kobe missing the FT immediately before Lebron turned it over. Or maybe you did watch the game but were to blinded by your love to realize he missed. Either way, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Huh? WTF are you talking about? All I'm saying is that Kobe just hit another game winning shot, just a couple of weeks ago in Toronto (they were down by 1, and he hit a 2 to give them the lead with a few seconds left).

Banned

This is hilarious... Kobe stans jumping all over Lebron because of a last second turnover, completely oblivious to the fact that Kobe missed a clutch FT immediately before.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

This is hilarious... Kobe stans jumping all over Lebron because of a last second turnover, completely oblivious to the fact that Kobe missed a clutch FT immediately before.
    I think what they are saying is: its one thing to miss a shot (Kobe) and another to fail to take the key shot and then turn it over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Huh? WTF are you talking about? All I'm saying is that Kobe just hit another game winning shot, just a couple of weeks ago in Toronto (they were down by 1, and he hit a 2 to give them the lead with a few seconds left).
    HAHAHAHA then why did you mention the FT he made after? Explain what the point of that was?

HAHAHAHA then why did you mention the FT he made after? Explain what the point of that was?
    He means the FT Kobe made vs Toronto after the game winner.

Anyway this thread has really run it's course now...seriously.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Then this is even more pathetic than what I thought he was saying.

First of all, the stat I put up was about the playoffs... where everyone says Lebron ALWAYS crumbles and Kobe ALWAYS succeeds. But even putting that aside, the point he is basically trying to make then is that a lot of Kobe's game winning shots get negated because he always makes FT's after? And Lebron is somehow immune to this same phenomenon? Even though in the very next breath they'll try to say that Lebron stat pads at the end of games?

Wow a new level of idiocy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by All Net

Anyway this thread has really run it's course now...seriously.
    It's run it's course because now you've started to realize Kobrick isn't that clutch "assassin" you think he is and that makes you sad.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Replay32
    Lebron saw Wade put his hand up in the corner. Kobe was on him and he saw Durant shading as a help defender on his right side. He obviously didn't see Blake and threw a horrible pass to his boy.

I don't think he was scared to shoot, I just think he didn't want force a shot over possibly 2 defenders and he tried to make the right basketball play. IMO if he doesn't see KD shading as a help defender, he would of took kobe.

Instead, he threw a bad pass in an All Star game. He messed up and he's human. Dwade fumbled a pass out of bounds for a dunk like a dweeb too. Who cares? It was a really entertaining game. The game was close and there were a lot of highlights. I loved every minute of it.
    Didn't see Blake? You ever play 5 on 5 basketball? Cause anyone that does usually knows that throwing a cross court pass in a non-fast break situation is completely stupid and I'm sure Lebron of all people knows this. Its just a dumb move and is easily subject to a turnover given the time it takes a defender to put themselves in position to make that pick. Its not like Blake is some great help defender or something.

I would understand if it was in the Finals he would be scrutinized and made fun of.

In an All-Star game though? Does he not realize that by continually passing up these GW's he's doing more damage to his reputation than if he would shoot them and miss?

Local High School Star

atleast Kobe didn't turn around to Durant and ask him to shoot the 2nd FT for him. That's what Lebron would have done

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud James
    I would understand if it was in the Finals he would be scrutinized and made fun of.

In an All-Star game though? Does he not realize that by continually passing up these GW's he's doing more damage to his reputation than if he would shoot them and miss?

No he does not