Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The NBA Statistics of the Great Vassilis Spanoulis: Europe's best player

I'm not joining side with euro, this is my observation about americans and I see more evidence everyday, and its not just bball.

They think they know it all, and they think their way is the right way.
    Well no, you just know American bullshit that is ofen narrow or simply false in most countries.

Default Re: The NBA Statistics of the Great Vassilis Spanoulis: Europe's best player

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Well no, you just know American bullshit that is ofen narrow or simply false in most countries.
    I know what I find as credible sources, and post them. That's all.

Euroleague makes up garbage and claims it as fact. Huge difference.

Banned

I'm not joining side with euro, this is my observation about americans and I see more evidence everyday, and its not just bball.

This is the European way, to overrate everything you do and believe you are on equal to or even sometimes better than Americans at things

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    This is the European way, to overrate everything you do and believe you are on equal to or even sometimes better than Americans at things
    I'm just saying that europeans, australians, asians, whoeverians, do many things better than Americans, and are equal or not far behind in areas that Americans think they are completely more advanced in. You have a brainwashed society that gives you in general a brash arrogant way of thinking.
    In general.

Banned

I'm just saying that europeans, australians, asians, whoeverians, do many things better than Americans, and are equal or not far behind in areas that Americans think they are completely more advanced in. You have a brainwashed society that gives you in general a brash arrogant way of thinking.
    In general.
    exactly. Yes, Euroleague is borderline mentally handicapped, but he I think he just wants people to respect him, and respect the Euroleague and foreign players, give them the credit they deserve.

Americans are not automatically better than everyone else just cuz where they were born. America is home to some of the stupidest, most arrogant and ignorant people on the face of the earth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    exactly. Yes, Euroleague is borderline mentally handicapped, but he I think he just wants people to respect him, and respect the Euroleague and foreign players, give them the credit they deserve.

Americans are not automatically better than everyone else just cuz where they were born. America is home to some of the stupidest, most arrogant and ignorant people on the face of the earth.
    There are people like that everywhere

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    When Spanoulis got any normal playing time, he averaged 13 a game in the NBA as a rookie.
    Yo dawg I need some links, that's pretty impressive, Rookie tony parker numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Yo dawg I need some links, that's pretty impressive, Rookie tony parker numbers!
    He only got to play 20 minutes 2 times. It was decent playing time and not in garbage minutes.

In those games he averaged 13 a game, at 25.5 minutes (18.4 per 36 minutes).

13 points in 23 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261205010

13 points in 28 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270418026

He also had a decent game of 10 points in 17 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261122010

He had some bad games too. But it was not bad for a rookie. Certainly, when he got non garbage time playing he did fairly decent for a rookie.

The problem was his coach just did not like him. I'm sure he could probably average over 20 in the NBA now quite easily. I mean Monta Ellis can get like 25 a game, so Spanoulis should be able to get 20 a game with absolute ease in the NBA with fair playing time. I mean Spanoulis is a better all around scorer than Ellis is.

I would say Spanoulis could have averaged 15-16 a game in his rookie season with no problem if he just would have been given consistent playing time.

He only got to play 20 minutes 2 times. It was decent playing time and not in garbage minutes.

In those games he averaged 13 a game, at 25.5 minutes (18.4 per 36 minutes).

13 points in 23 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261205010

13 points in 28 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=270418026

He also had a decent game of 10 points in 17 minutes

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=261122010

He had some bad games too. But it was not bad for a rookie. Certainly, when he got non garbage time playing he did fairly decent for a rookie.

The problem was his coach just did not like him. I'm sure he could probably average over 20 in the NBA now quite easily. I mean Monta Ellis can get like 25 a game, so Spanoulis should be able to get 20 a game with absolute ease in the NBA with fair playing time. I mean Spanoulis is a better all around scorer than Ellis is.

I would say Spanoulis could have averaged 15-16 a game in his rookie season with no problem if he just would have been given consistent playing time.
    Monta Ellis is also a way better athlete than Spanoulis.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Monta Ellis is also a way better athlete than Spanoulis.
    He can jump higher. That's it. Spanoulis is more athletic in every other facet actually.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Crazed troll indeed

He can jump higher. That's it. Spanoulis is more athletic in every other facet actually.
    Wtf.

Spanoulis is a lot smarter player than Monta though.

I rule the local playground Soothing Layup's Avatar

Euroleague is dumb for feeding the trolls/retards. Everyone else in this thread, holy shit...