Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park gin17's Avatar

Default Spurs atop the western conference yet again

And just 1 game behind the league-leading Pacers. wow, these old guys just wont go down

Default Re: Spurs atop the western conference yet again

Backdoor swept in 2012 and choked away the ship last year.

Great team but just not good enough. Sadly all these wins are for not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Backdoor swept in 2012 and choked away the ship last year.

Great team but just not good enough. Sadly all these wins are for not.
    lol this.

people have to stop calling them old just cause of tim and ginobli. its getting old already

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Well they almost won it last season. Great team no doubt. That consistency is amazing

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Backdoor swept in 2012
    Reflahoma never deserved to win that series after that shameful game 6. It became apparent when the refs stopped blowing the whistles for them when they made it to the Finals. OKC actually had to play a basketball game on their own merits without any outside interference. They ended up getting embarrassed by the Heat in five games...with homecourt advantage. Nobody takes that 2012 run by OKC seriously, in retrospect

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Reflahoma never deserved to win that series after that shameful game 6. It became apparent when the refs stopped blowing the whistles for them when they made it to the Finals. OKC actually had to play a basketball game on their own merits without any outside interference. They ended up getting embarrassed by the Heat in five games...with homecourt advantage. Nobody takes that 2012 run by OKC seriously, in retrospect

This. The win over the Spurs was really nice but that OKC team just got wrecked by the Heat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    just shows how pathetic the spurs were then tbh

NBA Superstar

Both Spurs and Thunder shoudn't have made finals last year probably. Though OKC's run didn't depend as much on the refs.

Yeah I read somewhere that SA have the best winning percentage in sports
    over the past fifteen years. They're consistency is incredible. It seems like they win
    atleast 50 games every season. And let's be honest. Nobody expected them to come
    within a game of winning the championship last season, before the season started.
    They're a professional bunch

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

They're on top by default.. OKC would have another 5 wins if GOATbrook hadn't been out so long. Spurs a cool team doe. Second best team in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    They're on top by default.. OKC would have another 5 wins if GOATbrook hadn't been out so long. Spurs a cool team doe. Second best team in the West.
    Yes. I was one of the people who denigrated Westbrook's impact on the Thunder early on. It wasn't until last year's conf semis vs memphis that we saw how crucial he was to OKC. I hold my hand up high. Westbrook is as close to a 1-B as you can get in a one two punch.

Not a Spurs fan I actually hate them but they're great organization ran top to bottom. It's crazy for them to be mix year in and out for the past decade plus especially in the Western conference . That my friends is decade plus of pure dominance. Respect.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Kevin Durant is the best player in the league and that pretty much sums it up.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by TheWeeknd
    just shows how pathetic the spurs were then tbh
    No need to take offense brah. Just stating the truth. An even older Spurs team made the Finals the year after and took the Heat to seven games...without homecourt advantage. OKC has no excuse for their shameful performance. Any team that depends on Harden for a large portion of their scoring is always going to fall flat like the Thunder did in the 2012 Finals. Harden depends on the zebras for the majority of his scoring - as a result he's at the whim of the officials. When the refs are biting(like in the 2012 Spurs series) he looks dominant. When they decide to let the player actually get a bit physical, Harden falls apart. I actually think it's better for the Thunder, in the long term, to learn how to play bball without such a BS player.