Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lebron -

Default Re: Lebron -

Props to LeBron for actually knowing his place right now and knowing that he doesn't have the merits to be considered a GOAT yet.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

I have never criticized Lebron for anything he's said in the past, I've always been a fan of Lebron, but this quote upsets me. It shows a lack of competitiveness to flatout say "I'm not better than Jordan". I can't imagine players like Jordan, Bird, and Wilt ever saying something like this. It's their competitive drive that made them as good as they were. He would have been better off not saying anything.

This quote alone leads me to believe Lebron doesn't have the competitive drive and heart as players like Jordan and Bird. Hopefully he's only bluffing and he truly believes he is better than Jordan.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    How dare LeBron say something like that. Shows he has no heart, and doesn't have the drive to win that the true NBA greats have. Unbelievable.
    [COLOR="White"](The response I am expecting from half of ISH.)[/COLOR]

Just saw this post. You can crack jokes all you want, but this is actually a pretty good argument.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydez
    dont makes fun of gay poeple, you freind chris bosh eat beandips out of leborn james bootyhole boyy! with Tostito brands chipss
    We have a wanna be Theoo in the house. GTFO you *******.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    I have never criticized Lebron for anything he's said in the past, I've always been a fan of Lebron, but this quote upsets me. It shows a lack of competitiveness to flatout say "I'm not better than Jordan". I can't imagine players like Jordan, Bird, and Wilt ever saying something like this. It's their competitive drive that made them as good as they were. He would have been better off not saying anything.

This quote alone leads me to believe Lebron doesn't have the competitive drive and heart as players like Jordan and Bird. Hopefully he's only bluffing and he truly believes he is better than Jordan.
    Worst post ever?

Its in the running.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    We have a wanna be Theoo in the house. GTFO you *******.
    want to be? hahaa boyy!! you is the one who try to fit ins with populor rapper in you avatar, you desparate to be liked, you listn to garbege music by Wiz Queerlifa
    you swag surf becuase you cant creat you own waves boy!!

want to be? hahaa boyy!! you is the one who try to fit ins with populor rapper in you avatar, you desparate to be liked, you listn to garbege music by Wiz Queerlifa
    you swag surf becuase you cant creat you own waves boy!!
    Wiz Khalifa sucks dick.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Worst post ever?

Its in the running.
    Worst post ever on ISH? Not even close.

Worst post on the thread? Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    There is no way haters can find a way to hate on him this time, sorry.
    sucks when you think about these "haters" 24/7. kinda odd, really.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Wiz Khalifa sucks dick.
    you a want to be, you lsten to him to fits in- you try be cool so yuo can fit in you peniss unto a girl vegina but you fail so you haves to keep janking off to lebron james, spray youself on you keyboard!

Banned

Chris Palmer, stop it

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Chris Palmer, stop it
    the fact that you went hunting for this thread shows that you are concerned... very concerned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111
    the fact that you went hunting for this thread shows that you are concerned... very concerned

Concerned about what? Lebron repeating recent History by having an all time worst finals performance after being compared to the GOAT? Check the stats to see how he performed the last time he was supposed to be better than Mike, go ahead:

The guy doesn't have it in him, how many times do you have to watch the same movie before you realize it always ends the same way?

you a want to be, you lsten to him to fits in- you try be cool so yuo can fit in you peniss unto a girl vegina but you fail so you haves to keep janking off to lebron james, spray youself on you keyboard!
    da fck has this niqqa been drankin on?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Concerned about what? Lebron repeating recent History by having an all time worst finals performance after being compared to the GOAT? Check the stats to see how he performed the last time he was supposed to be better than Mike, go ahead:

The guy doesn't have it in him, how many times do you have to watch the same movie before you realize it always ends the same way?
    how big is the sample size? 1 finals series? This is what u be basing ur opinion on?

Cmon son. We gonna need more than that to conclude anything about King James.