Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Besides Anthony Davis who do you think will be the best rookie this year?

so besides anthony davis .. i got michael kidd-gilchrist.

Default Re: Besides Anthony Davis who do you think will be the best rookie this year?

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    Use your HEAD.

Default Re: Besides Anthony Davis who do you think will be the best rookie this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Use your HEAD.
    Not Thomas Robinson, he's ****ing terrible.

That Lamb kid that went to Houston at #13.

He's always impressed me with his game. Don't know what it is about him, but I always thought when he gets out into the NBA he'd shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    Not Thomas Robinson, he's ****ing terrible.
    He's been a mini Duncan insofar showcasing incredible all-aroundness game. Which translates way better than sscoring in the summer league anyways.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

jonas if he gets 30mins

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Use your HEAD.
    Why do you dickride so much? Is Thomas Robinson your son or something? I have never understood the creepy obsessions people take up with one singular player.

Someone is "not using their head" because they don't automatically jump on your "OMG THOMAS ROBINSON TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL" bandwagon, and form an opinion of their own.

Big Vally!

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa

Someone is "not using their head" because they don't automatically jump on your "OMG THOMAS ROBINSON TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL" bandwagon, and form an opinion of their own.
    Dude, "Head" is one of his nickname when he was a kid because he had a huge head. Notice my username ? It was a joke in other words.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    Why do you dickride so much? Is Thomas Robinson your son or something? I have never understood the creepy obsessions people take up with one singular player.

The punpun kid is a fckn troll. Dude's on my ignore list

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup
    That Lamb kid that went to Houston at #13.

He's always impressed me with his game. Don't know what it is about him, but I always thought when he gets out into the NBA he'd shine.
    I'll tell you what it is about him. He's got that T-Mac smoove swag. The game just comes easy to him. You're right... he's going to explode and surprise a lot of people. He will flourish in Houston, because they desperately need his perimeter creation.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

MKG

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    Valanciunas, Lillard, all the Houston kids, if Lin ever passes the ball. One of the Dallas picks Crowder or James will be seen as the 2nd round steal.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

D-Wait!!