Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2013, 07:14 PM   #31
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board
Default Re: So I think I got Te'o'd...

This sorta happened to me once too. In the B/CS area. White dude with no teeth.

Him and his crew came and mowed our lawn for $50 or something. They knocked on our door.

He came back two weeks later asking if I could lend him $20 and a ride to the bank to cash a check. We did exactly that. He said he would come back and mow my lawn at another time. He actually did. I wasn't expecting the money back honestly.

He came back another time saying his van had broken down and some lady had given him a ride and asked if I could lend him $20 again and would come back and mow the lawn. He was good for it the first time so I gave it to him. Never saw him again.

Wasn't nearly as sketchy as your dude though. And was true to his word the first time.

Funny thing is he came back like maybe 10-12 months later but this time my roommate answered it and said it was that same dude. Gave him no help this time. Obviously he hadn't changed his stupid ass ways of life.

I didn't tell my roommate that I lent the guy $20 though. Didnt want to look like a fool.

Last edited by Balla_Status : 01-29-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #32
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

OP is trolling, noone can be as stupid as he appears.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:55 AM   #33
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's crazy Hawker...this area does have some weird ass mofos to say the least.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: