Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Derrick Rose vs CP3

Yea, it's just the preseason, but Rose looks quicker, more agile and poised.

This might be his best year yet.

#1 PER in the playoffs = choking? Dumb ass n!ggas.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    CP. Best PG since 2008.
    This, unquestionably. I do think Rose could challenge him for best PG though, he looks great so far in preseason.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    This, unquestionably. I do think Rose could challenge him for best PG though, he looks great so far in preseason.
    How was cp3 the best in 2010 and 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    How was cp3 the best in 2010 and 2011?
    I thought he meant as in for the time period 08-present as a whole. 2010 he wasn't obviously, but 2011 he was IMO. Even if you give either year to someone else, he's certainly been the best in the other four seasons.

Very good NBA starter

I thought he meant as in for the time period 08-present as a whole. 2010 he wasn't obviously, but 2011 he was IMO. Even if you give either year to someone else, he's certainly been the best in the other four seasons.
    You agreed to his point that co3 was the best through 08-13. He wasn't neither of those seasons nor 2012. He was obviously better in 2013 because Rose didn't play. Its going to go back again. We will see ur tone in January- February though. I made this thread to bump later on.

^ Rose did nothing better than CP in 2012.

You agreed to his point that co3 was the best through 08-13. He wasn't neither of those seasons nor 2012. He was obviously better in 2013 because Rose didn't play. Its going to go back again. We will see ur tone in January- February though. I made this thread to bump later on.
    2010 he wasn't. 2011 I think he was, and this is not an outlandish opinion. 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 he certainly was.

I never made any promises that CP3 will be better this year, Rose has looked great so far in the preseason (like not contender for best PG, more like strong MVP candidate and potential for an amazing season). I think there's a chance he'll finally surpass Paul this season.

Very good NBA starter

^ Rose did nothing better than CP in 2012.
    MVP u mad bro?

CP3 is the better traditional PG while I think Rose is just the better player.

MVP u mad bro?
    He didn't win MVP in 2012 and was worse than CP in damn near every facet of the game.

Very good NBA starter

He didn't win MVP in 2012 and was worse than CP in damn near every facet of the game.
    Rose was injured throughout the season in 2012. It doesn't matter Rose going to dominate his dumbass this season. Paul is in his prime and should be Betterr according to you but this will be like it always is. Rose will dominate him when they meet.

Rose was injured throughout the season in 2012. It doesn't matter Rose going to dominate his dumbass this season. Paul is in his prime and should be Betterr according to you but this will be like it always is. Rose will dominate him when they meet.
    I think you're painting me and Young X like Rose haters, but I don't think that's the case. Preferring CP3 in the years we've mentioned isn't a huge deal. I think I've seen him speak positively about Rose before, and I actually picked Rose to win MVP this year:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=314626&page=2

I think you're just a bit of a homer. Nothing wrong with that though, my good man.

Even if he does so what? h2h matchups don't mean sh!t when determining who the better player is. Melo sh!ts on KD when they face each other, does that mean he's a better player? Stupid.

Very good NBA starter

I think you're painting me and Young X like Rose haters, but I don't think that's the case. Preferring CP3 in the years we've mentioned isn't a huge deal. I think I've seen him speak positively about Rose before, and I actually picked Rose to win MVP this year:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=314626&page=2

I think you're just a bit of a homer. Nothing wrong with that though, my good man.
    We will see in a couple of months.